Att Baron / Rosemount Cup

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Baron

I didn't know you email address so I thought I would just post a quick message. I get into Perth on Friday the 1st of March at 3.10pm with QANTAS. I depart on Monday night at 11.00pm.

Will the lanes be set on Friday for a practise? Wouldn't mind bowling on the flood before the event kicks off.

Hey George my email is "[email protected] .au" Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Baron, I have packed the cards and darts and am ready for the trip now. Just tell Kury to have the cash on the table ready to go for my arrival.

As for the tournament, I have a feeling a lefty will win this year.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Gees George have you ever bowled at Rosemount?

Thats a mighty big statement to say a lefty is going to win

Didnt we go through all of this with you last year?

How many lefties of note will be there?

I'd like to tip that none will make the step ladder again.. lol

GIDDY UP!!

Well as the great Steven Seagal once said (from Under Siege I think) "I guess we'll see what we'll see won't we". Glad to see you're still heading over George and dont let Scoops scare you lefties can score at Rosie its just a bit tight. I'm still waiting for an email to confirm flight times but with the new bub I guess you're pretty busy at the minute. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Scoops

The way I figure, if I'm bowling, I'm a chance to win. Always go to think positive and aim for the top, if you aim to just bowl well and make the cut, chances are you won't and you most definelty won't win.

Baron

I posted my flight details on my first post, my hotmail account is playing up at the moment. I get into Perth on Friday afternoon at 3.10pm on QANTAS. I am leaving on Monday night on the red eye 11pm flight home. Wouldn't mind going for a bowl when I get in, haven't bowled on a lake in ages.

G

No probs George, I'll probably be out on the golf course that day but should be finished in plenty of time to meet you at the airport. I'll find out about practice lanes on the Friday night but will come home first to freshen up. Should be a great weekend. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

PS George if you need to contact me at all give us a call 0417 963 565
icon_biggrin.gif

Too right George - You have to be Positive too many negative people in this world

You will do alright at Rosie just one tip "Dont ride anything on lane 7" lol

And give me ole old mate a ring he gets lonely

Be curious to hear the Cards, Darts & Bowling results (in that order)

Forgot to mention that on the weekend in Sydney I played Terry Wenban in matchplay, between him, Roderick and Kury they must have matched up about 80 years of bowling experience between them. I learnt alot and for the record, he beat me after I chopped a spare in the 10th. Looking forward to making the trip.

Back
Top Bottom