Association Challenge

Can anyone please help out with the location of the Womens Team Hi Game Trophy - won last year by Brisbane?
Thought to have been at Aspley but no longer there.

Is that the one with the knight on it? We've got two of those trophies displayed in our pro shop, don't know which is which but one of them might be the one you're looking for?

Thanks Bob but the ones in your pro shop are the Overall and the 1st Place Women. The Womens Team Hi is much smaller.

Situation resolved - it was at Aspley all along.
Thanks Colleen your eye sight is obviously better than everyone elses.:)

I agree with Luke.

As Gold Coast Mens Manager, I hereby declare that the following people WILL NOT choose the "entertainment" for Association Challenge:

Darryl.

That is all.

Well Sweetie (Daryl) - you can come to the girls rooms with the entertainment any time.

Love ya work !!

same marah gonna be heaps of fun hopefully we are on the top floor better views. but we are still gonna kick some butt lol:)

my money is on the team who can bowl on sandpaper with out using plastic and doesn't have to rely on lefties to get them over the line.:fishing1:

word has it from a reliable source from the Gold Coast Team that he has personally shut out the left.........at least that is what it sounded like, he was a bit hard to understand ;)

word has it from a reliable source from the Gold Coast Team that he has personally shut out the left.........at least that is what it sounded like, he was a bit hard to understand ;)

if by "shut out" you are refering to the pattern being exactly the same on both sides of the lane? you are correct. it is 60ft of syntheytic nicely cleaned before we bowl.

Back
Top Bottom