Association Challenge

Yep. Pretty much every Saturday night in the warmer months.
But they keep their shirts on at the moment... Bit chilly. ;)

You'll need to ask Sir James Murray that question Dale.
However I believe you could get a favourable answer as he is campaining early this year for the you know what award...

Methinks there is a plot afoot from GC Team regarding OIL !!!! I must admit to being slightly bemused re the constant references to OIL eg. lack of, plastic balls, BYO oil etc. etc.

Perhaps the other Associations need to use the Boy Scout motto - 'BE PREPARED'.

Getting quite excited as it gets closer !!!! BRING IT ON ............... oil or no oil ................

Flower

Andrew's not elderly.....he's young and hot, aint you Mr Secretary ;)

It appears that Andrew is "bringing sexy back"...

and by the way Broni....seeing as your only frame of reference is Jagga...I now understand why you think Andrew is sexy....:D

Actually Dale twas not Broni, twas a certain lady from Werribee Bowl. A discerning lady of impeccable taste who obviously recognises quality when she sees it. And if you want an explanation of all this ask Broni.

Actually Dale twas not Broni, twas a certain lady from Werribee Bowl. A discerning lady of impeccable taste who obviously recognises quality when she sees it. And if you want an explanation of all this ask Broni.

She had to be Drunk :D

Your friendly Jester

ALRIGHT enough with the jokes and banter..... with the Challenge less than a week away, I only have 1 question to all involve. Whatcha gonna do...... WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN THE MIGHT OF THE BRISBANE TEAM RUNS WILD AND BECOME CHAMPIONS THIS WEEKEND???

ALRIGHT enough with the jokes and banter..... with the Challenge less than a week away, I only have 1 question to all involve. Whatcha gonna do...... WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN THE MIGHT OF THE BRISBANE TEAM RUNS WILD AND BECOME CHAMPIONS THIS WEEKEND???

You forgot to add " BROTHER " in there team mate.

If ya can smell what the Brisbane Team is cooking?

How about, After the week-end the other teams will NEVER and I mean NEVER be the same AGAIN!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom