Aspley Cup Results

LMAO.

Robinson second? I guess Aspley is an easy centre. ;)

Congratulations Micky. I don't mean to take anything away from your win. I fine performance indeed.

well done mickey buddy. awesome effort. good to see your still throwing it well.
keep it up mate

griggsy

PeterB said:
Robinson second? I guess Aspley is an easy centre. ;)
Congratulations Micky. I don't mean to take anything away from your win. I fine performance indeed.

I would hope after a comment like that, you know Brain Robinson very well!:confused:

Robbo is capable of matching it on any given day with anyone and he has proved that in the past before yesterday.

Great win Mickey Z ! You turned the afterburners on after game 4.
Well done to Aspley bowl on a well run tournament and will be back next year, hopefully i will learn to carry there before then.:rolleyes:

p.s Brando stop sitting in the middle of the car when you travel :D

Jase said:
Well done to Aspley bowl on a well run tournament and will be back next year, hopefully i will learn to carry there before then.:rolleyes:

Hey Jase, when you find it, show me the way would ya, so i can compete with the Big Boys.

Well done Aspley on a great tornament, and well done to Micky on a great win. Brian well bowled, almost got there.

www.lane1bowling.com

congrats micky on a awsome win mate, is there any chance of seeing a game by game score sheet, wouldnt mind seeing some of the scores.

luke green

Congrats Micky!!! Must have been that coaching I helped you and you helped me in Burdekin back in the day....you stress me out....lol :rolleyes:

MJ

luke said:
congrats micky on a awsome win mate, is there any chance of seeing a game by game score sheet, wouldnt mind seeing some of the scores.
luke green

Luke - If you look at the same site, click on the tournaments tab at the top, scroll down to Aspley cup & click on the details PDF, you will see every game bowled and the individuals ranking at each game.

luke said:
luke green

The scores generally ranged between 240 and 280. With a 245 average for the winner, that's about all you need to know..

In saying that, well done to Mickey, you sure turned it up after a bit of a slow start. Well done in taking it out this year. A great display of bowling.

Tim.

Thank you to everyone for the great response. :)
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next Aspley Cup
on 26th November 2006.

Congratulations to Mickey Zentveld on winning a spot well deserved.:D

Also congratulations to Brian Robinson who came second and to
Brando third.:)

It is becoming old hat but congratulations to Albert Mazzoni on his
300, it was nice to watch ;)

Back
Top Bottom