Aspley Cup almost full Last Chance

A

Aspley Bowl

The Aspley Cup is definitely going ahead this Sunday as planned.
In fact the total prize pool has been increased.
Squad B is full
Only 10 positions available in squad A
Last minute entries are still being accepted
Sunday 28th November 9:00am Check in.
Bowling commences at 9:30am.
Hurry! Book now to reserve your spot.
Entry forms in Tournament Entry Forms Forum
or at HTTP://www.aspley10pinbowl.com.au
Yes we always use a Kegel. :wink:

what happened to all the posts that were on this topic??? Where did they go??? Why does it take to fri to get a squad list?? People need to make plans early, if there is more prize fund i hope it will pay at least 1 in 3, that $4.30 game rates a killa

ONLY 2 spots left in A squad and Bis full

Sorry I am not running the tournament I am just putting up info as requested. We are also new to forums and so we haven't got our act together yet. The entryform & Calendar entry have been up for some time. I recomend that if you are at all interested you should ring Gloria at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl on (07) 3263 8848 as there are now only 2 spots and very little time left.
Thanks for your responses. We will try to better use the forum next time.
Thanks also to everyone who downloaded the entryform.

Brian.

Aspley Cup FULL

Thankyou everyone for your support, the Aspley Cup is now fully booked.
The only chance now is if someone can't make it. If anyone missed out you could leave your name with Gloria at (07) 3263 8848 or reply here so that we can let you know if anyone pulls out.

Thanks again & see you there
Brian. :D

Re: Aspley Cup FULL

Aspley Bowl said:
Thankyou everyone for your support, the Aspley Cup is now fully booked.
The only chance now is if someone can't make it. If anyone missed out you could leave your name with Gloria at (07) 3263 8848 or reply here so that we can let you know if anyone pulls out.

Thanks again & see you there
Brian. :D

Brian,

Excuse my ignorance but in a time when bowling is struggling to get numbers why would you close the field?????? :shock:

If people are wanting to bowl it why not take the numbers while you can?

Jase

Re: Aspley Cup FULL

Jase said:
Brian,

Excuse my ignorance but in a time when bowling is struggling to get numbers why would you close the field?????? :shock:

If people are wanting to bowl it why not take the numbers while you can?

Jase

Jase
I understood that you or someone with the same name perhaps, had already secured a spot last Tuesday.

OK now to answer your question.
1. This is an unofficial response as I am not the tournament co-ordinator.
2. Aspley Bowl has allowed time to run 2 Squads after which the regular Sunday leagues will be using the lanes. There is not time to run a 3rd squad.
3. Both squads will use the entire centre.
4. People will be coming from up to about 700 miles to the tournament. They may not appreciate an unadvertised lengthy delay.
5. It has already been suggested that there may be 3 squads next year. If so the correct preparations can be made.

I also suggested that anyone who missed out should leave a phone number at the bowl so we can contact them should anyone drop out.

To close: I wish that we could accept all comers but perhaps we didn't think big enough.

Thanks for your response all comments from this forum will be used to fine tune future tournaments.

Aspley Cup Total Success

The Aspley Cup was a total success and will definitely be back next year on the 27/11/2005.

It is planned that the event will be bigger with prizes paid further down the field. Final details will be available later in 2005.

First place went to SAM NUCIFORA JNR.

Second place went to MICKY ZENTVELD.

Third place went to GREG KELLY.

Plus GREG KELLY also bowled a nice 300 game
Full results are available at the Aspley 10 Pin Bowl Website

Back
Top Bottom