Luke Rowland
Chris Slattery

and the girls
Kate Murry
Toni Woodcock
Bianca Flanagan

with Nathan Young and Jayde Flanagan

Ian Nicholls

Great weekend and some fantastic bowling. Congrats to the 6 bowlers that will join Jayde Flannagan and Nathan Young in the team to travel to Penang, Malaysia in early April.

boysandgirls.jpg

Commiserations to those that missed the team particularly, Sam Fischer (who missed by 0.5 of a point or 7 pins), Tracey Madden (missed by 1 point) and James Coburn who had the 3rd highest pinfall and missed the team on points.

CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats to the 6 that made the team and commisserations to those missing out........... THIS TIME!!

But a big congrats to all competitors, it was a most tense weekend for all competitors and they all conducted themselves in an extremely professional manner... WELL DONE

Wishing all members the best of luck in the tourney and a safe journey to all going

GO YOUNGY Good to see a Southerner mixing it with the big boys :p
Congrats to all the players making the side and I hope you do well :wink:

I'd like to congratulate everyone who made the team!! I believe with the teams AUS have, we will surely figure a lot in the medal tally. In both men and womens divisions. We have experience in both teams with Matt Sofia and Chris Slattery competing in this event last year and in the womens Jayde, Toni and Kate making the team last year, with Bianca being in the Youth team. To Nathan and Luke, enjoy the experience representing your country. Its a great experience, one that i hope to have again soon. Good Luck when the time comes, and Congratulations again!! :twisted:

congrats to the young men and women who made the team i know you will do us proud good luck!!

congrats to the young men and women who made the team i know you will do us proud good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom