AO Win-a-Spot @ Moonah

Didn't even know we had one Gus...

Seriously.

We don't get told anything unless we ask these days.

Droo .... Im guessing the theory is, keep the Hobartians in the dark, cos if they fed you too much info, yours heads might explode! :p:p:p:p:p

Tonight I enquired about the win-a-spot down here with a staff member...

The response I got was... "We what? What's that??"

Go figure.

Hey guys, I just asked Stuart when the AO win a spot will be held and apparently it is being held in the next few weeks. He said the entries are just being done and a min of 12 people needed in it for it to be a go ahead. Hope this helps a little.

Just received a call from Stuart and this is the details.
Sunday 24th Feb at 10am (I assume 9.30am check in). $55 entry. 8 ganes.
Highest scratch pinfall after the 8 games wins the spot for AO.
All entrants who dont win the spot receives $50 off the entry in AO.

Thanks Annie.

Someone Pls put me on the List

Getting 12 could be a bit of a stretch though considering the one last year that was to be at Lonny only got 2.....and was subsequently canned

Apparently entry forms are out and Stuart said he will fax it to lonny. You will have to fill the entry in and not just put your name down. I dont work there any more just wanted to give everyone the info as no one else could get any info out of him.

To be honest, I can't see this tournament happening.

Not one staff member has promoted it. No one has asked bowlers, and it hasn't even been announced before leagues as they should. I even had to ask to see an entry form, as I couldn't find them! I asked a staff member as to how many names they had, and they still didn't even know the tournament was on!

Leaves a lot to be desired.

No real surpise there.

Would someone be able to post if it doesn't go ahead. Dont particually wont to drive down on Sunday to be told it was cancelled.

I hope, if it doesn't go ahead that they have adequate records of our deposits made so as to return them, I gave mine to your ol' man this afternoon to drop into the bowl for me tonight Androooo.
I had to rip down the entry form pinned up on the notice board on Sunday night and photo-stat it to be able to fill in an entry form.

I'm starting to see why I'm drifting away from this game more and more these days to be honest...

Just received a phone call from Macca at the bowl.

The tournament is OFFICIALLY CANCELLED.

:(

Back
Top Bottom