Anyone for LasVegas ??

krdavis

Is anyone interested in bowling in the Sams Town HiRoller in July next year (2006).

This is in Las Vegas, and is a tournament open to all non PBA bowlers (all of us I guess)...

I was over there a couple of weeks ago and the lanes there are pretty easy compared to some of our centres - Not to say a tourn like this would be a walk in the park - There will be over 1000 entrants.... Speaking with local bowlers over there, they do not like Aussies coming over as they generally do well. Just the incentive I think..... The prize pool is $500,000 with $30k for 1st (another incentive).

I am just getting an idea to the interest level if any, and if it is reasonable, there may be opportunities for group discounts etc....

jase_mate said:
Interesting, im might be in america at the same time as that...how much to enter ect ect
is this the entry form:
http://high-roller.com/images/brochures/2006super_bowl.pdf

Thats the form for the Feb Tourn - They have a couple each year. The July entry will be out in Feb, just after that tourn has finished.

Entry is expected to be the same - and you can attempt to qualify as many times as you like (as long as you pay the qual $$$ each time)....

;) ;)

gee they make that form look so complicated...

can someone tell me simply what the format of it is...:p

Back
Top Bottom