Anthony Flynn 887 3 game series - New Australian Record !!

Graham

Staff member
14 days after Jason Pearson broke the Australian record with 862 for 3 games, Victorian Anthony Flynn has tonight rewritten the record books with an astonishing 887 series.

Bowling on Lanes 15 & 16 at Geelong Lanes in the Thursday night Twilight League, Flynn shot games of 297, 290 & 300 in his record breaking performance.

Hope it's true, if so it's great that 2 of the most dedicated players in the country(Flynny and Trotts) have the 2 highest 3 game blocks by Aussie bowlers. Geez if you smash the eye all night and throw 750 it's still fantastic but to do that and carry all night( both blocks 34 of 36 strikes) is something not many people can do(or have done).

Wow, thats impressive, I don't care what condition your on thats a huge feat...

Just out of interest Jason Pearson bowled his series at Milton, where was Anthony's bowled?

Congratulations once again!!!!

Macca

this isnt huge, jasons series was huge, this is MASSIVE

honeslty thats a super effort by an obviously super bowler

well done mate

Topher

dwambo said:
AND THEY SAY QLD IS DITCHED UP!!!!!!!!

You tossers up there just cant hack it. Dont you know that after we found out that a QLDer had the record all our centre managers got together to design the easiest pattern we could so that we could get the record back off you? :lol: i am very surprised that it only took us 2 weeks. next time one of you clowns breaks any other record we will assure you that it will be smashed faster next time. we appologise for the delay :wink:

Just make sure you send all your Milton and Cabolture bowlers to Rachuig again this year because we dont want to have to play sober this year. :lol:

I bid you farewell
Wrex

So where is Wayne Chester when you need him? I don't know for sure but me thinks Geelong has a Kegel.

Willey.

Don't worry willey...
I'm here. Just sitting around waiting for some 13 year old girl to bowl the first 900 series in Australia.

The sad thing is, these proprietors with the Kegel Machines are pandering to just the top 5% of Australia's bowlers while destroying the sport of bowling with stupid lane conditions.

i know this for a fact

geelong has a kegel

geelong never oils anymore more than 3 : 1 on any given day

they are one of the very few centres in this country that could brag that they run the TBA lane policy every day of the year, when technically they don't have to

maybe we should just get shirts printed up saying " I HATE KEGEL" then set up a fan club dedicated to it, then a forum, with a goal of one day taking over kegel and closing down production and starting up production on lane bars and towels and go and really take over the industry

maybe we could even patent specially designed bucket to put your oil in and just rake in the bucks and then go brag about what a service we are doing for the industry

what do you reckon all you kegel haters??????

Back
Top Bottom