Another awesome moment!!

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Sunday early morning practise squad at Moonah, provided another classic moment!!

John Phillips, after starting with the first 4 strikes, didn't quite get the 4th rev on the next on, and left a VERY convincing 5-7-10!! On lanes that had quite a bit of backend on too!
icon_biggrin.gif

Lucky his son doesn't take after him!!
icon_wink.gif

Cheeky young brat!

Your dad might not REV it up like the young guys....still for a guy who is closer to 60 than 50... he did alright in the last season I hear.
Who was it that beat all the young ones for the high average in the centre's strongest league with 201.5?
Just think how lucky you all are that he can't get 5 REVS on his ball. Then you would need to worry.
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

ok ok ok another close moment for me was in bowler of the year when in the first frame of game 5 i left a 5-7 then next frame left a cold 10 pin... probably the closest i'll ever come to leaving a 5-7-10 but it was scary. as for your high ave john well, hehe, ur just lucky im not in the league to take all the individual awards off yas like in the two 2000 seasons.... yer all lucky mua hahahaha

peace out

tha DJ

Back
Top Bottom