ANDY'S FIRST!!!! NO? YES!!!

L

lilone

Hey All...

Those of you who know this boy will definitely agree that it is about time!

I am pleased to be the one to announce that I just received a message from Andrew Nobbs that he bowled 300 tonight in a doubles league with coach Mrs Nell Weir.

After almost jumping off the couch and spilling my drink - I phoned to congratulate and then found out he followed it up soon later with a 280 game - first 10 and buggered it up!

Andy tells me he spent the whole night complaining about the lane conditions...not too shabby I say.

Congrats babe - you well deserve it!

Kimi
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats Andy, very much deserved. I knew it would come sooner or later, as you have been close sooooo many times.

Congrats again

Luv Viv and Kel
icon_biggrin.gif

Andy

You little beauty!!!!!!!!!
Well done and you most definately deserve to have the priviledge of bowling a perfect game.

Many more to come i can see.

Lots of Love Kim.

Hey thanks everybody,

But Kimi it wasnt done is Haros but thats cool it was done in Dynamic Doubles and i wish i could say that the next game was 280 but it was only 180 but yeah i was pretty stoked.

Thanks Again

Nobbsei
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nobbsei:
But Kimi it wasnt done in Haros but thats cool it was done in Dynamic Doubles and i wish i could say that the next game was 280 but it was only 180 but yeah i was pretty stoked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA Andy thats the funniest thing ive read in a while .. congrats dude .. awesome stuff !!! Waht ball did you use to throw the perfecto ??? Musta been the Storm ?

Hey Andy!!!!
You champion!!!! Congratulations and about that 180 game.....gee if it was me I wouldnt have been able to bowl another game afterwards let alone a 180!!!
Well done, couldnt have happened to a more deserving person!!
keep up the excellent work
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom