Andrew Phillips 300

Captain Fudge

"Baby Boomer"
Congratulations to my son Andrew who bowled a very perfect game tonight in Wellington League at Moonah Bowl on lanes 9 & 10.

Considering Andrew is a very much a part time bowler these days due to him concentrating on playing state golf he threw an awesome second game smashing the pins time and time again. Every shot solid and huge..... an awesome effort mate.

This follows him winning his local golf club championship by 24 shots just a few weeks ago.

I am just trying to work out where he gets this talent from....must have been laying dormant in our family for a long time...certainly not in my life time that's for sure... nothing to do with me....lol.

Andrew's series tonight was 235-300-225 = 760.

Well done mate.

Well done ol mate.

Not bad for a washed up part timer. LOL.

Your even with me now (sanctioned that is).

Cheers from beautiful & sunny Perth W.A. (I could nearly live here)

Gus

Had to catch you somehow Gus... However I would like to bowl one somewhere else... But I guess that would mean bowling more than 3 games a week :D

Mummy always said I was special... :p

I reckon if I grabbed the ball any harder on the last shot, I'd need a crowbar to pry it off... But hey, it's nice to get #6 out of the way
Everyone grabs one at some point mate! When I've watched very closely, I've never seen a "perfect" 300 and certainly never thrown one. Thrown a few big games that were better than any of my 300's, as I'm sure you have, but they weren't 300. And this was, so bloody good on ya! :)

Nice work for a talented player and one of TotalBowling's most knowledgeable and helpful contributors. Talent is one thing. Applying yourself to understanding your sport is another altogether. That's plain old hard graft and that's the great difference.

Back
Top Bottom