Andrew Phillips 300 with Pearl Ogre

Congratulations to our team member Andrew Phillips on bowling one of the world's first 300s with his Visionary Pearl Ogre tonight at Moonah.

Andrew only drilled the Pearl Ogre out last night and used it for the first time in game 3 tonight as part of his 802 series.

Awesome performance by an awesome bloke with what looks like an awesome ball.

Well done mate........................

You just beat me Max....lol.
Just want to say heartiest congratulations to my son Andrew on not only achieving another perfecto but finally filling in the missing link in his achievements with his first 800 series.
Mum and I are so pleased and proud mate.......well done and well deserved.

Of course when I decided to have a rare night off from going into the bowl, I miss this. Must have been our practice session from last night that got your eye in, it works when you do everything right :D .

Well Done and it won't be the last I'm sure.

All flush, well done Droooo!

Nice Ball by the way, doesn't over react in the dry stuff mmmmm might try one?

Its all the ball.
Congratulations on #4 mate.
...and also on cracking that 800 series.

Nice bowling.
Keep it up!

DITTO to what everyone else has said!

Awesome fella!

Congrats droooo!

Cheers
Marty

Yes nice job Androooooooooo :cool:
I called it 7 frames in that you'd ping a perfect out of it, never looked like missing the hole.
Also with his little (well pretty huge actually lol) effort up on 13-14 tonight, he shot the only 800-set ever rolled in Sponsors League in its 45-year history.
Drooooo with 783 a couple of years back and Greg Richardson with 779 in 1993 with an Excalibur were the previous records.
Also shot only the third 300 in that league.
Lucock in '99, and some no-handed bastard in '02 :p being the others.

Great job mate - and congratulations!

Well done young grasshopper.

Great to see you back in form and flying the Visionary flag so well. By the look of the 1st post, I would say Max is very happy with his "Awesome" team member.

The Wiseman.

Well done Droo,
Pretty impressive for you! ;) LOL . No serious great effort. Sounds like this orge is a good ball. Hope to see more of this good form.
Jackie and Ash

By the look of the 1st post, I would say Max is very happy with his "Awesome" team member.

That's gold... lol nice call Garry :)

Congratulations Droo on what was obviously some fine bowling. Good to see you are obviously working your way back from the disappointment of missing Rachuig this year. Well done.

Well done Droo that is awesome bowling mate.

Imagine how high it could have been if you were using Hammer :D :D

Keep up the great scoring

Cheers

Steve

Hey Scott,

The carrier pigeons have just landed with your reply.....yes it does take a long time for news to get up here.

Sadly the news has to travel through that immense vacumous void that is South Queensland :D

Anyhow just remember who won the Pura cap mate................................

"What's that? You're kidding, really? , since when were Tasmanians able to play cricket?" :D

Cheers

Steve :D

PS No I'm not on drugs, just a really warped sense of humour!!!

Yep we finally got a Pura Cup win, and in true Tassie style, the win was celebrated with much drinking! The a little more just to make sure - who knows how long before we win another one.

Back
Top Bottom