Michael Tran 300 at Salisbury

Congratulations to Bowling Balls Australia partner Michael Tran on bowling his first ever 300 tonight in the Peterson league at Bowland Salisbury.

Geez...are we gunna hear about this for a while.......? ;)

Again, well done mate - fantastic.

Max
NB> Bowled it with his Visionary Ogre Pearl.

Funniest sms ever.

Just bowled 300 with ogre pearl, when are you sending me my Blue Green.... LOL...

Good work mate.

Well bowled Michael. Keep up the good work and hopefully make your second in the Association Cup in a couple of weeks.

Will look forward to giving you a cheque from the Association shortly.

See you are liking the new oil......or maybe the new oil likes you....

Fantastic effort and well deserved.

The man bowls **** for one sport series event and all of a sudden gets ambitious what are we gonna do with you tran!! Jokes mate.

Well done I hear you've been throwing the ball pretty well of late even scooping the jackpot at Woodville a couple weeks ago I believe.

Keep up the good work and many more to come.

Cheers,
Bobba

Well done Micheal, i'm sure there'll be plenty more!

great bowling Mate!

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

um i guess its my turn to say a bit.. so that exactly wat im gonna say considering ill here bout it for the next year lol..

i agree totally i feel he should have to bowl 2 to make it legit hahaha

anywho congrats bro u finally found another reason for those dam bowling ballsother than paper wieghts :p

Peace Timmy Tran

Well done mate. it was good to watch that final ball go crashing through the pins. I remember that time u got the 299 on 23/24 in practice quite sometime ago, i cant believe that last pin never dropped :confused:. Well u finally made up for it...congrats on the 300, i'm sure the first of many to come

John - the guy who stole "bowler of the year" :D

hey micheal by the looks of it it was a good game but you have to do it the night that i was not bowl oo well good on you for your 300

Tristan Porter

Thanks everyone for your congrats.

Overall it was a pretty good night, 237/220/300 for 757/3, tack on a paltry 182 for 939/4 :(

Hope there is more to come, I guess I'll have to throw a 2nd to make a one-handed 300!!

Thanks to VBP, Max and Bowling Balls Australia for the Visionary Ogre Pearl (you gotta get one of these bad boys!!), Tonx for drilling and Shane and David Billing for the coaching/fine tuning.

Cheers guys! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom