Andrew Phillips 300

Jerry8-10

Congratulations Androooo on your 5th 300 during Centre League Tonight, look out they come in pairs old boy.;)

Cheers from
The Commane Family.

Congratulations to my son on a great 300 tonight.

Today was also Andrew's grandfather's funeral and as the last shot struck Andrew pointed to the heaven's and said "That one is for you Pop!"

It was great to be along side you and enjoy the moment, the whole family sends their congratulations.

Congratulations Andrew on your 300 :) and commiserations to the whole family on the passing of your Pop. :(

PS: I'm wishing I could make a comeback to Centre League to bowl on something decent, Sunday night I was close to setting fire to the joint and walking out in protest LOL. :surrender:

All the best - Mattyoh

Congrats Andrew on another 300
I sure Pop was right there with you which makes this game so very special and to dedicate it to him would have ment a lot to both of you

Gary& Kerri

Congrats on the 300 mate.

Sad to hear the passing of your Pop.

You are now even with me again, looks like I will have to try and bowl another to get back in front of you but I guess I had my 2 chances at Hobart Masters earlier in the year, because there isnt much chance of bowling one @ Lonny at the moment. But you never know.........

Congratulations young (or should that now be old) grasshopper.

The 'Wiseman" feels that number 6 is not far away.

Droo you are a deadset legend,

I have no doubts that no's 6,7 and 8 aren't too far away.

Imagine if you were throwing Hammer, you'd be in double figures by now :D:D

Well Done mate

Funky :D

Well done you right handed legend. Your team players would of struggled catching you on drinks that game. :) :)

Wat was your series??

lefty

Thanks all for your kind wishes.

Funky... Hammer stuff was no good. After i shot 299 with a cold 5 :eek:, I retired them!

Lefty... 733... ordinary 2nd game. Started with 15 in a row, then soon as I missed, DRINKS!

Shooting my 5th meant 2 things... First off, for Pop, who as Dad said earlier, was laid to rest earlier that day, and secondly, I now have more than anyone else at Moonah :D

they should rename the pair you bowled it on to phillips 300 seeing as this was your third on this pair and your dad has one. any way good bowling and i am sure the next one you throw will be in the next week or two :D

they should rename the pair you bowled it on to phillips 300 seeing as this was your third on this pair and your dad has one. any way good bowling and i am sure the next one you throw will be in the next week or two :D
13-14. Easiest pair in the house! Just ask Gourlay :)

Hey K-C,

I knew a Kassey once, and she had a forum name of K-C but she was from Tasmania so i guess it's someone different.

:D:D:D

Hey how good were Carlton on the Weekend?? Go the mighty Blues!!

Cheers

Funky

Hey K-C,
I knew a Kassey once, and she had a forum name of K-C but she was from Tasmania so i guess it's someone different.
:D:D:D
Hey how good were Carlton on the Weekend?? Go the mighty Blues!!
Cheers
Funky

Hmmm... No sorry Funky, it must be someone different. I am sure I wouldn't let you see me in a blue hospital gown like that Kassey did. :D :D

(PS - I have my fingers crossed for the Blues this weekend!!)

Back
Top Bottom