And I Thought The Christmas Season Was Dead And Buried...

Luke D

The Reflecting God
I would just like to congratulate Michael Wilkey on his wonderful bowling today during the 2nd round of a knockout tournament at Cannington this afternoon.

On lane 23, very first ball of the 2nd round, Mike left a very, very nice 5-7-10

Congrats Mikey, and it looks like your first year of shield is already guaranteed to be a memorable one :twisted: :p :twisted:

Thank you so much for making my trip down there to watch the tournament worth while hahahahahahahahaahhaahaha :p

Later :twisted:

Geez and here I was thinking it was one Luke D|ck that had left a 5-7-10 - DAMN :lol: :lol:
Looks like it's 1-0 to me for the year :oops:

hahahahaha sorry matty...

now are you absolutely sure that its only 1-0 to you??? :twisted: :p :twisted:

who knows... last time you said i would leave one, i almost did so it could very well be 1-1 by the week's end hahahaha :twisted:

Later :twisted: :p :twisted:

Hmmmm, well i no this is a close as ur gonna get but Luke Dick on saturday just gone left a nice lefty's greek church, followed by a 7-10 the next shot. I no its no 5-7-10 but it was pretty funny.

Go Luke, u sure no how to entertain us

Later

of course i try to entertain and put on a show for everyone... seeing none of you people try and entertain me on saturdays hahahahaha :p

at least i lead by example haha :twisted:

later :twisted: :p :twisted:

god your a classic luke :lol: :lol:

heya matty me haven't talked to you for ages :( :( :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom