Back To Back To Back... And Another One Too!!!

Luke D

The Reflecting God
This has gone untold for too long...

Last night, at Cannington Lanes, on lanes 11 & 12, Mr Peter Webb, started of the 2nd game with an 8-10... eh! a bit of a snigger but thats about it but no one knew what lay ahead...

3rd frame... Webby comes up, in the pocket.. another 8-10... a little bit louder reaction... but still pretty tame compared to later on...

4th frame... BANG!!! ANOTHER 8-10!!! a very noticeable cheer comes up from the bowlers near by,,, now thinking if the seemingly impossible was, in fact, possible.

5th frame, and Webby having a sizeable crowd to see if he could go the 3-peat... and, well, he failed to disappoint... smack in the pocket... the 10 pin stood... the 8 was shaking... but thankfully (for us, the crowd, not Webby) IT STOOD!!!

Back to back to back 8-10s... 4 in the first 5 frames...

Never have i ever seen something like this happen, but it was certainly was enjoyed by all :twisted:

And just to silence the crowd he throws his next shot dead in the pocket, but with no pins left on the deck :( hehehehehehe

Congrats Webby on providing something that I don't think anyone will let you forget about...

Truly something for the ages!!! :twisted: :p :twisted:

I left FIVE 8-10's in one night (Wednesday Night) across two different leagues on the same pair.
Kicked the 10-pin out past the rake all five times, never spared any of them :x

I know how the poor bugger mentioned in the last post feels :D

Back
Top Bottom