AMF Noarlunga Singles League

D

daniel

AMF Noarlunga is reforming its singles league which was run as a scratch petersen throught 2004.

This new league is currently looking for interested bowlers from around the state who would like to attend our AGM in January.

The meeting will be held at AMF Noarlunga, David Witton Drive, Noarlunga Centre on Monday 10th January 2004 at 9.15pm.

The league will be running at this time, weekly, starting from Monday 17th January. This is a perfect opportunity for bowlers interested in Singles leagues, you can bowl the Vili's at X-Rd and then head up the hill to win yourself some more money!

Prize money for this season will be dependant on sponsorship and bowler count, however at this stage we can guarantee that 1st place will be a minimum $1,000. *24 week season.

If you're interested in coming to the AGM, please leave me a private message with your name and phone number.

Cheers
Daniel
for AMF Noarlunga

Great quick and easy way to get some cash :)

I'll be back aslong as.... Well... You know Daniel :p

hey,
youll be back aslong as theres......... some oil past 10 board? hehehe good old norlunga lanes.
dont think id bowl this norlunga singles league seems abit much for a monday. oh well
Alex

Yeah... shut up Ben :)

Without saying too much, all will be well - as far as I know it's all fixed as one other centre doesnt need part of theirs... but this is a public forum and I'm not here to let out secrets :)

But all will be well!

By the way ... Ben, expect to find a video of yourself online after the SA Cup - that's a promise :D

-The Big D

ohh. and i tried so hard to get a vid of myself.!!!
well hope u get one of me after sa cup :)

haha daniel.

I'm gonna have to bowl good now aren't I? Schucks !

(by the way, you are recording every shot till I have a good one! none of this half good crap!)

You'd better bowl a good one.. I'll be ruthless, if there aren't any good one's then I'll use a brooky!

Back
Top Bottom