AMF Frankston - Win a Melbounre Cup Spot - April 30th

J

Joel Lovegrove

Hey everyone,

AMF Frankston is proud to present at 1.00pm on Saturday 30th April the chance to bowl your way into the 2005 Melbounre Tenpin Cup at Ed Fleming Lanes.

The cost is only $60 with the highest pinfall after eight games taking the spot. There are also cash prizes for second, third & fourth outside of the spot.

So to avoid disappointment of missing out on your chance to win the spot book now and call AMF Frankston on (03) 9789 6721 or simply post a reply here or emaill me and I will put your name down. We only have a limited number of lanes available so if you do want to bowl book early.

With the recent high socring at AMF Frankston under the great managership of Tony Coco, this should pan out to be very high scoring and the centre to be at.

BOOK NOW!!

Regards,
Joel Lovegrove (TBA Melbourne Metro Manager)
[email protected]

Hey everyone,

Spots are filling fast!

Get your spot and BOOK NOW!!!! Call us at AMF Frankston to gurantee entry.

Joel

gday joel can you put up a list of who is bowling please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey guys,

Here is a copy of the entry form for the Melbourne Cup Spot. Remember to get your entry in now. Alreay at 9 entries for the event still 6 weeks out. We can only take a max of 28.

Joel

Hey Joel,

Can you please put my name down?

Thanks, sounds like fun!!!

See you all there...

Rebecca Robinson

Hey everyone,

Well what a fantastic response to this event!!! We already have 19 entries and still filling. WOW!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE! AMF Frankston is now going to offer not one but TWO Melb Cup Spots? Yes thats right, if AMF Frankston receives 28 entries we will pay two Melbourne Cup Spots! (And a free set of steak knives!!!!!!) We will pay the two spots to now the highest place female and male.

So I expect all you ladies out there to be calling AMF Frankston on
9789 6721 and telling us that you want to bowl and get your name in fast.
This is your chance to bowl the Melb Cup in 2005. So call now!!!

Squad List (as at 16.3.05):

Joel Lovegrove
Frank Bell
Paul Bast
Karl Goodger
Gordon Williams (Mr.300)
Selwyn Howard
Ian Strahan
Craig Babecki
Rebecca Robinson (Miss.300)
Mark Potts
Gavin Scott
Paul Francis (Mr.300)
Shane Van Harten
Michael Allen
Kent Austin
Trevor Lowder
Chris Mesagno
Steve Bennett
Jeanette Kent

Total = 19 Nine more for a full squad and payout of second spot. Call AMF Frankston Now!!!!!!!!!

Joel Lovegrove (TBA Melb Metro Manager)

Done!

Cheryl Bast, Jenny Buckle & Narelle Baker...you girls are in. See you at Frankston on April 30th

Joel.

Dear joel

Can you tell me if the Melbourne Cup spot - is only for bowlers who have a high average or whether or not you have open or graded divisions?

i bowled for an entry into the Vic 150 spot and bowled 1221 for 6 games and another lady bowled 1301 so i just missed out...was disappointed though, i still would like to have a go at any others ... if you know of any can you send me an email as to where any other tornies are on?

thanks Chantal G (P.s. i bowl at Keon Park on Fridays)

Dear joel

Can you tell me if the Melbourne Cup spot - is only for bowlers who have a high average or whether or not you have open or graded divisions?

i bowled for an entry into the Vic 150 spot and bowled 1221 for 6 games and another lady bowled 1301 so i just missed out...was disappointed though, i still would like to have a go at any others ... if you know of any can you send me an email as to where any other tornies are on?

thanks Chantal G (P.s. i bowl at Keon Park on Fridays)

Back
Top Bottom