Brunswick Demonstration at AMF Frankston

Sumo

Phil and all the staff at AMF Frankston are pleased to announce that a Brunswick Demonstration night will be held on Thursday September 3rd at 6.45 pm. PBA member Alan Chan will be presenting the Brunswick range including the premiere of the SIEGE. All attendees will have the opportunity to try six Brunswick balls on the night including the T Zone, Power Groove, Avalanche, Python, Wild Thing and Siege balls.

All attendees will go in the draw to win a Siege!

On the night we will be offering Brunswick Balls at discount prices to all attendees.

Buy a Brunswick ball on the night and receive one on one coaching with Alan Chan!

Bookings can be made with the staff on 9789 6721.

Sumo on behalf of
AMF Frankston

Hi Sumo.

Any chance of something the other side of the yarra being organised. Im sure the guys in the north would enjoy a similiar night.

Phil

philby:
As far as I know, there is another one over the yarra... but probably in the wrong direction for you!
It's at Oz Tenpin Geelong on Wednesday 2nd From 5pm.

Give them a call on 5241 2200 for more info

Hi Sumo.

Any chance of something the other side of the yarra being organised. Im sure the guys in the north would enjoy a similiar night.

Phil

Poor guys, having to travel 40-60 mins to go there. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Try living 600km from any of them (Sunraysia)

Wondering IF they could do Demostrations at AMF Boronia?

as i havent been any of demos this year lately.. so thought if they have one this year at boronia or Knox..

Daniel

wow, Boronia to Frankston is so far. You lot dont know how lucky you are to have other centres within that range yet you do nothing but complain and want even more.

How about to get off your butt once in a while and go to these things. Maybe then they will have more support from those who can do it and there may in turn be more of them.

philby:
As far as I know, there is another one over the yarra... but probably in the wrong direction for you!
It's at Oz Tenpin Geelong on Wednesday 2nd From 5pm.

Give them a call on 5241 2200 for more info
So why not run one at Epping

Back
Top Bottom