AGP video card wanted

Hi

Has anyone here got an unwanted, working and non-overclocked AGP graphics card? I'm looking for something along the lines of a Radeon 9600 XT or an Nvidia FX5700.

PM me with spec and price please.

Thanks
Fred.

i wish i would of checkd this like a day ago i had a agp nivida 6600GT from msi not overclocked and gave it away

You don't, unless it's a bios flash where you can determine whether the clock speed is different from the the manufacturer specs for that particular card. The markings on the memory chips usually give that away as they're different for each card.

Usually though anyone who has managed to overclock a card will say so, presumably to get "brownie points" for being a bit of a modder.

I've been promised a card now though - a 9800Pro. Hopefully this will end my search.

Mongoliantreesloth, do you still require an AGP graphics card? I'm sure i have a few spares around the house, as I have tried many cards in order to find the one I wanted. In fact, the card I have just recently installed (HIS RADEON 9250, Silently Cooled 128MB AGP Card), replaced the FX5700 AGP card that I did have installed. I'm sure I still have this card at home, unless my dad has pinched it to put in his linux box.

I'll have a look tonight when I get home & post here tomorrow, if I have the card. Otherwise, I just so happen to work for a company who sell FX5200 & FX5700 AGP cards.... well actually, it looks like we used to, I just checked stock & we no longer sell these cards....

anyways, i'll have a look for my one at home & i'll let you know tomorrow if I still have it, or any other AGP cards that may suit you.

Mongoliantreesloth, I did find my FX5700 card at home last night. If you still want one, you can have mine for $20 if you like, i'll suss out postage costs, if you can tell me what area you live in...

lol. I wish you'd posted this a week and a half ago. I've just bought a 9800Pro for $90. Your 5700 would have done me just fine. Ah well...

Thanks anyway though :)

no prob. It's always bound to happen, when your looking for a specific product, you can't find it anywhere, so you get something else, than almost instantly, you always find what you wanted after you bought something else....

amagil

do you still have that card around? i have been looking to upgrade from my mx440. which is old and crappy. so send me a pm if you still have that card.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom