AFL Dream Team Comp 2007

Same for me had Franklin and Judd out and still managed a win over Lance.Talk about being lucky:p

yeah, l was missing Judd as well. Also Polo, another nice 90 odd from him, maybe more with the way Richmond played against Melbourne.

yes well i'd like to thank woosha, for pulling daniel chick and beau waters out

bloody third party decisions, i personally think they should run things by me first, these guys must obviously be on drugs

yes well i'd like to thank woosha, for pulling daniel chick and beau waters out
bloody third party decisions, i personally think they should run things by me first, these guys must obviously be on drugs
Yeah - well i lost Chapman and Brad Johnson - both were named and didn't play - that cost me 200 points -- so stop complaining Craig :D

Those that are involved will know that the Dreamteam comp is winding up (and for some it is already over).

For those that are interested (and with nothing better to do with their time) there is a new comp this year to be held only over the AFL finals series.

Week 1 is choose a team of 22 (no emergencies) from the 8 competing teams no limits to $$$ - but you can only pick a maximum of 3 players from each of the eight competing teams. Week 2 - you basically start again -- 4 teams playing -- maximum of 6 per team -- unlimited draft picks so you can change all 22 if you want

There is also a teams section, so i have entered my team under 787033 - anyone interested can join the group -- i think it is just a total points thing over 4 weeks.

To find it, go into AFL.com.au and there is two options -- one is coca cola zero dreamteam link and another is coca cola zero FINALS dreamteam link...

sorry really lost interest this year.... did not even make any changes to my team over the last few weeks of the comp..... l think i still had 3 or 4 draft picks left when we finished off the normal comp

Back
Top Bottom