AFL Dream Team Comp 2007

yeah, but i dont know where i'm gonna find an extra 100 to give scotty a bad time, i could be back out as quick as i went in

lil parbs is on a roll, obviously gained confidence after flogging me the week before

A bit lucky had 2 guys who did not score. Lil Parps is on a roll, glad I got him first week, was able to sneak a win on him.Hope he keeps beating all you guys, will make my job much easier.
I am just waiting for Craig to open up his crystal ball and see if he has me in the eight when it counts..........:eek:

i am OVER IT, not at the fact i got beaten, but i feel like shooting a few of these coaches

time for hardcore trading i think

i am OVER IT, not at the fact i got beaten, but i feel like shooting a few of these coaches
time for hardcore trading i think

know what you mean Craig. This crap about blooding new players, and then only giving them 1 game. How are we supposed to use those $80k players we brought at the start. And then they bench players that are doing OK to blood the new ones....l keep getting unstuck with trades. Trade in a player, then he is back to reserves 2 weeks later.

its crap.....i want a larger list...

thompson pulls hawkins and chapman after saying he would play

pagan is a moron, what kind of idiot, puts an extra man in defence to protect a 1/4 time lead, we were 3 goals up until super coach pulled off dud move of the week, which he does weekly, i think he forgets how they actually got in front at times

Must be time for another update Lance.

I know that i have managed a win the last two weeks but i have no idea what is going with the ladder. Even the chat on the site has gone quiet - obviously some people are struggling or they are saving up for a big finish to the year.

Struggleing still but have broken through with a lucky win.
Will see if the luck goes more than a week.
Tony

Watch out I'm back, have got rid of my 1st year players and have my A team raring to go:rolleyes:

Last years winner on the bottom - 0-7 - what's going on Graeme?

The leader is sneaking through week after week undefeated

I have just realised why things are so quiet - Chandler is not in the eight!

Good job with the update Lance (I can't access the web site at work)

Good job with the update Lance (I can't access the web site at work)[/QUOTE]

That's cos ya should be working

Lost to Gary by 70, and Judd didnt play. He is my captain and I couldnt sub :p. Goodbye 200 points.
Yeah - i pulled some strings with the West Coast hierarchy so that i could beat you this week ;)

Looks like there are only 9 teams still in it. Big challenge for Craig to make the 8.

Back
Top Bottom