Aaron Franklin 300

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Big congrats to Aaron Franklin for bowling his first sanctioned 300 tonight at Moonah.

Last shot was perfect but the reaction to the 300 was priceless. Aaron rode the shot out 5 lanes before getting caught up in the moment and hitting a hole in the wall :D

Once again well done and AMF can pay for the hole with the money you don't get for your first sanctioned 300 ;)

Well Done AZZA - fellow lefty - 'great news' - I remember the last one I watched you throw was down there in a challenge on lanes 1-2 a while back?
Tell me, did you catch R T on drinks in that game at all?? :p:p
hope you had a good series with it
cheers leftyG
Hervey Bay

Faaarken' hell 300/785 :eek:

Congratulations Az - I heard about the hole in the wall LOL.
Great game and glad to see you finally got the monkey off the back, well deserved. Great series too, would be inside the top 10 of all-time down in Hobes.

Hey Aaron, Congrats mate, great effort by an even greater bloke!! You should only punch things when you are really angry or really smashed, geez mate have i taught you nothing?? Seriously mate well done, we will have a beer or 10 in celebration at Ash and Jacks wedding!!

Congrats to Azza, Long time coming.

Instead of putting your placque above the Monitors they should put it over the Hole in the wall.

LOL

Finally cracked it mate!
Well done...Im really happy for ya!

Sounds like a great effort on the wall too.
HaHaHa!!

Congratulations, its about time :p

All the best.
Jen.

Yep, he certainly "cracked it".

Congratulations Aaron, fantastic effort and a great series to boot.

(Now I am the only one in the team without one.......300 I mean)

congrats aaron well done on your 300 my family are very proud of your effort
keep up the great work i know rod would have been very proud of you achieving your first perfect game
karyn xx:)

Well done on a fantastic 300 game and an excellent series to top it of.

Will catch up for a celabration next weekend. Looks like you might be having a big night.

Brett, Deb, Brooke & Lachlan.

Huge congratulations Aaron. I know what this would mean to you and I am absolutely stoked for you.

Good job with the wall by the sounds of things... ;)

Don't get too messed up celebrating at the wedding will you. We'll catch up soon.

Kace.

Good job with the wall by the sounds of things... ;)
LOL I had a look at the place where the hole was put tonight, it's covered over with a warning sign now.
I have to say, that was a pretty fair leap, I would've had to climb up on a ladder to do that :p

LOL I had a look at the place where the hole was put tonight, it's covered over with a warning sign now.
I have to say, that was a pretty fair leap, I would've had to climb up on a ladder to do that :p

Matty - you'd have to climb a ladder to reach most places :D ;) :D LOL

Back
Top Bottom