A plea to the Australian bowling community re: Australian youth team

DOZZA,
DARRELL HOLT VICTORIA COMMITTEE WOULD LIKE OT PLEGE $250.00 TO THE TEAM AND WISH THEM THE VERY BEST.

CHAIRMAN OF VICTORIA

JEANETTE KENT
:coolthumb::rockon::bounce8:

CURRENTLY WE HAVE RAISED $2100.

Thanks to Kelly and Totalbowling for this opportunity.

Dozza​

Hi Dozza is the money pool being distributed to just the players or all team members?

Please correct this if it is wrong I thought that TBA said that Management would be funded by TBA and they (management) were not putting in a cent.
From TBA
"While the Board is committed to supporting international team participation in selected events, this year the limited high performance funding, will be utilised for covering the costs associated with sending one (1) Coach and one (1) Manger to support each international team. In competitions in
which both male and female teams will compete two (2) Coaches and one (1) Managers costs will be covered by TBA".

So I think the funding should go only to the players, unless you have heard different.

THANKS TO ANDREW & ANGY CAMPBELL
OF A & A FINANCE & LEASING OF CANBERRA FOR DONATING $200.

DOZZA​

Please correct this if it is wrong I thought that TBA said that Management would be funded by TBA and they (management) were not putting in a cent.
From TBA
"While the Board is committed to supporting international team participation in selected events, this year the limited high performance funding, will be utilised for covering the costs associated with sending one (1) Coach and one (1) Manger to support each international team. In competitions in
which both male and female teams will compete two (2) Coaches and one (1) Managers costs will be covered by TBA".
So I think the funding should go only to the players, unless you have heard different.
I haven't heard anything was merely asking a question, either way i think its a great thing being done here, in a perfect world all representative teams at every level would be fully funded.

As I posted earlier these funds being collected here will be distributed amongst the 8 Bowlers only as the 2 Coaches and 1 Manager are fully funded and don't require assistance.
Also the TBA have offered to recognise all your support by offering free advertising for your businesses or groups through the TBA website for the months of June and July. Anyone who has or will be supporting the team can send me their logo asap and I will forward them onto TBA asap.
The team appreciates all your assistance and just a reminder that we will accept all offers.
Dozza

On behalf of the team members in the 2008 World Youth Team, I would like to say a huge THANK YOU!!!
The response to Dorianna's post is beyond amazing and we cannot thank anyone enough!
We would also like to thank Dorianna for all of her hard work and time that she has devoted to helping out our team.
We appreciate your generosity!
Cassie Staudinger.

Current funds raised to date are $2450.

Thanks again from the Team.

Thanks to Kelly and TB for this opportunity.

Dozza

HUGE THANKS TO DILLIAN AND THE TEAM
FROM ABSOLUTE BOWLING SUPPLIES
FOR DONATING A BRAND NEW GLOBAL BALL

Details of how you could win this coming soon.

DOZZA

HUGE THANKS TO ANDREW CHERRETT
FROM B&B PROSHOP SUPPLIES
FOR HIS DONATION OF EBONITE PRODUCTS​

Details of how you could win these coming soon.

DOZZA

Back
Top Bottom