A Few "Highlights" At Rockingham Yesterday

Luke D

The Reflecting God
This has to go in... Kim Edwards, during the final of the Junior Boys Masters yesterday, left a very very nice 8-10 on lane 3... however i must admit it was in his 19th (of his 21) game of the day... so i guess 18 games without leaving one is pretty good then :twisted:

Also the eventual winner, Brendon Payne, left an 8-10 in his 2nd game of qualfying :p

Thats all from me now :twisted: :p :twisted:

hey luke, u forgot, brendon smith left 2 8-10's in 1 game, pity i could beat him and advance undefeated!! newayz there was some christmas trees and some really bad stuff to. Though the conditions were tough, was an exciting day, also the draw between Mitchell Edom and Kim was amazing, they had their 1 game roll off and, i said it to a couple of the parents "i bet their gonna draw again" and wot happns, 169 vs 169. well done guys. eventual winner of that was mitch, but was fun to watch

Later

some other sh*t left? you mean i missed some :eek: :eek:
i know the xmas was by a straight bowler in the girls
please let me know this other stuff

btw brendon is getting back to me about whether it was 1 or 2 8-10s in the game

pretty sure it was only one cos i was watching most of that game by him

later :twisted: :p :twisted:

Luke, it was 2 8-10's trust me, i was bowling against him i should no. Funny thing was first one was on lane 2 second one was 3 frames later on lane 1. He thought he bowled them on the same lane, but no. Funny shit though

Later

hahahahaha fair enough... but we still know who won that one then :twisted: :p :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom