A Bit of Biased Support...

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
OK folks, it's time to show some good old fashioned biased support for the Aussie!

If you go to www.pba.com, there is a poll on the front page asking "Which Player is most likely to win the PBA World Championship?" One of the options is a long shot named Jason Belmonte. In my heart of hearts, I think it's unlikely, but I'd love to see it happen.

At the very least, let's get his polling up!

Visit, vote and show your support. I have! ;)

Cheers,
Jason

voted :D

people seems to be thinking walter ray or norm duke, with barnes running 3rd (apart from other). lets hope belmo sticks it to the yanks!

I have no doubt that Belmo is good enough to win on the PBA Tour.

Let's also get behind Stephen Cowland, who is also entered into the PBA World Championship next week and support him in his first foray into the world of professional bowling.

Is this to make up for George Bush sticking it to John Howard and the rest of the Aussies, or are you just anti-American in general?

Your statement reveals your own anti-American attitude and your ability to leap to rapid conclusions based on little evidence.

Me..anti-American? I don't think so, especially considering I'm an American citizen. The George Bush reference was just an observation of the general conception of the current situation here in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom