754 SERIES IN MOONLIGHT DISCO BOWLING

F

first300

How to piss your self off,well go to the bowl on a friday night half tanked with your mates ,choose lanes 23 and 24 cause they are closer to the bar ,sweat pissing out of me cause it is hot as hell and the air conditioning doesn't work and then shoot 269,227,258 SCRATCH 25 strikes out of a possible 36 and still can't work out how i did it.That must be sum sort of RECORD anyway the form has continued so if you ever need to work out problems with your game just get tanked and go disco bowling,it worked for me see ya

In actual fact both sides are ditched if u can hit a 3 to 4 board area
but most people cant cause they don't know what they are doing

Never underestimate the power of piss :D
Remember Terry Paull's 300 in 1997 - the poor guy was that tanked he could hardly even stand up by the 10th frame - let alone remember that he even bowled a 300 :D :D :D Marvellous effort :wink:

Actually what about that 300 you shot in Sponsors League in 1999 - Sponsors first in 37 years - on the approach on the 12th shot, puts the ball down on the rack, picks up the Cascade Draught stubbie takes a long swig, back on the approach - GUT SHOT...........300 :wink:
Aint no doubt about it :wink:

My top scores wihtout lights are 2 x 278, a heap of 240's, and I would have had a 700 - 3 game series the other night if the machine didnt keep breaking down. 246, 235, 215 - I was on 290 pace in the first until a smashing 7 - 10 split after a long breadown - much to the amusement of some of the onlookers. The second i started with 5 of the first 6 before another breakdown and another follow up split. The last game well it could have been anything - I had to change lanes to finish it and my ball was stuck so I ended up just using my straighter ball - frames 8 - 10 all splits for a 215.

I did come close one night mid-year - I went 240, 266, and then got sidetracked in the 3rd games after having the 8 pin sit there laughing at me after putting the first 7 on the card. The 8 pin sat there but my concentration went str8 out the window - what can you do - it is only fun after all.

I bowled my first ever 800 tanked in Townsville in 1998 I think??? Morty Douglas keep giving me shots during the previews tournament on the Friday night, the more I had the better I bowled. Shot 803, came back the next day, scrapped into the cut and finished 5th or something....

WELL DONE, CANT BEAT THAT KIND OF SHIT ,YOU AND MORTY MUST GET ALONG WELL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ? KEEP UP ALL THE BULLSHIT POSTS,IT REALLY IS QUITE AMUSEING,HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Back
Top Bottom