7-10 pickup

• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
F

fletcherpritchard

Have any of U s Picked up the 7-10 split i did once i bowled it at the left side of the left pin it flicked up hit the roof of the pins and fell down on to the 7 pin :D

fletcherpritchard said:
i did once i bowled it at the left side of the left pin it flicked up hit the roof of the pins and fell down on to the 7 pin :D

It fell down on itself (the left pin IS the 7 pin)

graham said:
fletcherpritchard said:
i did once i bowled it at the left side of the left pin it flicked up hit the roof of the pins and fell down on to the 7 pin :D

It fell down on itself (the left pin IS the 7 pin)

hahaha on wednesday night league i picked up the 6, 7, and 9 pin split. i aimed for the 6 an 7 pin but went in the gutter and the balol jumped right back out of the gutter onto the lane to knock over the pins haha. thats what i call getting a mean split!

Hey fletch i have also got the 7-10 it was in shield and i needed to take the count so i done it in style and accidently went for the 10 pin and once i knew i had missed the 6 pin i thought i had stuffed it up by not geting the count but i kept an eye on it and some how the 10 pin deflected of something and just niped the 7 pin it fell and it was all ok.

For me it was the best way of geting the count :D :lol:

Ive taken the 7-10 off a full deck during training...I was practisign my 10 pin and my ball looked like it was bout to go off the edge of the lane, I turned around to walk back then Sue screams "JEN!! YOU GOT THE 7-10!!!" I turn around and sure enough the 7-10 was gone...but thats the only time Ive gotten it. :roll:

hit the 10 pin full force and it bounced from the right corner onto the deck and it tapped the 7 pin on the way through. I also spared the 8-10 at nationals, i was so pleased with myself

Hey all,
Well during the masters for East Coast i picked this split up.
I just chuked the ball at the 10 pin and walked off and then everyone started cheering.
It was the first time i had ever spared the 7-10 and i didnt even get to see it :(

Back
Top Bottom