5TH TASMANIAN HALL OF FAME AND AWARDS NIGHT

if people dont like what i put on here at times when i voice my opinion about things then i'm sorry but that is just tough because while people continue to bag WDV/HOLT i will continue to argue my point and if you dont like that then i dont care.

What your saying is fine Garry ..... and youve said it at least 3 times now. You have to be prepared to take other people's opinions on board as well ..... that what your asking others to do for you!

i have taken into account what others have said but what pisses me off is that the way it is said like we dont deserve to have won team of the year it should have gone to rachuig and only rachuig, yes they may have won the mens division for only the second time since rachuig has been around but we won the overall combined and no tasmanian side has ever done that and with what droo has said says that rachuig should have won this award by themself and not have shared it with anyone so this is why i'm pissed off and like i said in another post i dont care who i offend with my opinion so if you dont like it dont comment.

Youd be wasting your breathe (or in this case words) anyway mate ...... regardless of what you posted you would get the same response (or content) that has been posted here at least 3 times now. I believe one of the appropriate phrases is 'going round in circles' ..... other appropriate phrases come to mind as well ..... but that may lead to you having to ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... I dont wanna say anything now cause of all thisf ighting.. BUT my brother Fletcher Parsons won the junior encouragement award along with Adam.. It wasn't Alex.
Okay thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom