599 For 2 Games

Leggi_23

At Chester Hill Last Night in the NEW IMAGE TRIOS League Andrew Lloyd Bowled a 300 followed up by a 299 ( that dam 7 pin ).

Congrats on some great bowling Andrew

Holy **** WEBBA!!!

Noice one matey!!!

Thats the next challenge Back to Back!!

I know you got it in ya!!

Congrats webba. Awesome effort.

Oh **** yeah

Oh **** yeah

cheers mate. catch up with ya soon.

Christian

lol nice. I was there for the first one then saw him go 16 in a row and i went home didn't know he went that good. Congrats andrew nice bowling

James Theiss

Holy crap, thats huge!!
Wasn't a Mushtare effort was it?

Congratulations Andrew!
Nice bowling...
Keep it up :D

Jen

Well done mate. Wayne Burton from Victoria. I had my first my 300 on Monday night at Keon Park but going near back to back is excellent bowling and hopefully there's a back to back no too far away for you.

Thanks guys.
Don-Blinkers are off getting technologically enhanced and will be re- released next week.
Max- Yes mate, it was with the Fury. That was 300 number 15 since 1995 and every one with a Brunswick ball.

Top Stuff Webber.
You ****.
Just so everybody knows how great an effort it was the 1st 300 game was at the same time as Marc Trulicio bowled 299.
And yes they were against each other (Trios League).
So after watching Marc throw the 10th, 11th & then get shafted with a cold 10 pin, Webber was still able to throw 3 flush shots. It was a very nice 305 (can't forget his 5 pins handicap) - for the record the team lost that game by about 30 pins - lift your game Webber :D :D :cool:
The next 11 were flush and was unlucky to stick that damn 7 pin. Would've been nice if you hadn't gotten heckled from 4 lanes away just after you'd thrown the 23rd strike.:confused: Then again maybe it was the presence of the great Sammy that had just walked in the doors that brought about that dreaded 7 pin:rolleyes: :rolleyes: (At least the team won that game).
Great bowling Mate - "Just Too Good"

Should parade the blinkers at the Golden Slipper tomorrow :rolleyes:

Congratulations Web, that is an amazing effort.

lol Nice one webber, brilliant bowling!! Hope that back to back one is coming soon!!!
Shoulda paid off the tech after front 23.....
Ray

Well done "webber" you are a superstar..

Didn't need the "DUST BUSTER" mate.

Noddy & Twwety

Back
Top Bottom