300's

me!!! i have 1 to my name. + a 299 in which i did infact wrap a HUGE 1 pin.. lol!
icon_razz.gif

bye
icon_biggrin.gif

hey all, one of my great mates has bowled a 300.
it is MATTO
your a champ mate.
cya all lata.
-----------
from the mind of mickey
icon_confused.gif

Mel

Here are a few juniors who I know of that have 300's to their name.

Jason Lambert
Brendan Heathwood
Cathryne Crookes
Matthew Smith

And that is all I can think if at the moment.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Kel

depending when u read thsi...GOOD morning ....afternoon.....evening!!!

i wasnt going to post on this but i was told to....so

ive shot 7 300's and 3 299's 1 297 1 296 and i am the only person i know to throw 12 strikes in a row in one game and not get a 300..... tat **** me trust me on that!

peace out

sorry i forgot...ive bowled 12 in a row twice and not bowled 300......all in one game

peace

hey belmo, did ya do it by bowling on the wrong lane or something? cos i know some1 that has done that.. lol!
otherwise u've got me stuffed...

and dougie has about 8 or so 300's dont he?

bye
icon_biggrin.gif

did it again lat night in leauge.....hahaha

first time was at the JNR NATS.....gutter ball SPARE..which sorta is a strike...then i punched out! 290
2nd NSW OPEN.......FOUL the first frame but striked! .......punched
and last night Foul Strike....punched out!!!!! I thought it was amusing the first and second times but now its really annoying me hahahahaha

The only person to have acheived 300 at Werribee was a junior. Tyrone Murphy hes name was. He was a straight bowler and to my knowledge has not bowled since.Dont know about all of you but i find it rather amusing.

yes boys and girls, believe it or not (if you want to or not), i did shoot a perfect game back in Nov 99 at ol' Kedron. I was only the 2nd person to do so in the centre and the first (and won't be the last) junior to do so.

there's a really good chance i won't come close ever again

congrats to all fellow juniors who have achieved such a feat, and for those who haven't, you're turn will come one day
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom