VERY WELL DESERVED 300'S
NICE BOWLING GUY'S
:bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:
GOSH MAC I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN
REFUSED THE RIGHT TO REPRESENT VICTORIA
IN RAUCHIG THIS YEAR...WHAT A PITY ONE OF OUR
BEST NOT THERE.....:(

Well done guys. Absolute legends.

Mac pity about Rauchig mate. Any team needs a Mac Stewart.

Deano

GOSH MAC I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN
REFUSED THE RIGHT TO REPRESENT VICTORIA
(

If that’s the case that’s the biggest load of crap I have read in ages…Someone of Mac’s ability would be refused the right to represent his state is a Joke…There is absolutely no loyalties in this sport…

No disrespect to those who made the team, but come on what were the Victorian powers thinking…

Sorry to hear that Mate but well done on your 300 and good luck with the Aussie Team “ROLL OFF TOO”

Firstly congratulations to Mr "Graded" bowler Ian Strahan!! Only Kidding Ian!!
Awesome bowling well done & well deserved.

Secondly well done to Mac on his 8th 300 game.
We both got the pleasure to see his 12 perfect strikes, seeing it was thrown against us... Thanks Mac!!

You didn't look like missing that was for sure.
Keep up your great form & all the best for the Aussie Team roll off.

Rpac23 these 300's were bowled at Dandenong.

Jenny & Alan ;)

If that’s the case that’s the biggest load of crap I have read in ages…Someone of Mac’s ability would be refused the right to represent his state is a Joke…There is absolutely no loyalties in this sport…
No disrespect to those who made the team, but come on what were the Victorian powers thinking…
Sorry to hear that Mate but well done on your 300 and good luck with the Aussie Team “ROLL OFF TOO”
Jase, I really wish people would get their facts before passing judgement. Maybe it is about time somebody asked Mac why he WITHDREW from the Vic. Rachuig trial.

Denece Jones.

"PLEASE LETS NOT GET NASTY ON THIS THREAD, ANOTHER TIME
AND PLACE.
WE ARE CONGRATULATING A GREAT VICTORIAN BOWLER ON ACHIEVING
THE PERFECT SCORE. ;)
Well done Mac, :D
we are so very proud of you. You are a great role model
and there are not enough words to express our gratitude
to you.
Wishing you the best of luck, for the mens world team :p
Well done mate,
Jeanine & Joshii.
p.s. Mac Stewart..... ROCKS......;)

These are the facts for those who want to know...Mac did threatened to withdraw...he did not officially withdraw....
He had been tirelessly trying to get more people to try out for Rauchig and was annoyed that one of those bowlers he had finally convinced to have a go was refused to bowl because of a late deposit..Mac had sent an email threatening to withdraw and the committee percieved it as he withdrawing which was NOT the case...Once Mac realized the committee had taken it as that he wrote not one but two letters of apology and expressed that he still wanted to participate as the information he was given was wrong....However the committee has decided that Mac will not participate and that was that....it's a real shame that someone who has represented this state at the highest level for 10 years out of the last sixteen...has been refused the right to bowl in Rauchig ..a tournament he has held at the highest reguard and of which he has been trying desperately to raise it's profile and enlist more bowlers to participate in....a real pity :(

TO MR STRAHAN, :D:D

sorry i did forget to congratulate you on your fantastic 300
was very nice to watch...

great game

jeanine & Joshii :D:D

These are the facts for those who want to know...Mac did threatened to withdraw...he did not officially withdraw....
He had been tirelessly trying to get more people to try out for Rauchig and was annoyed that one of those bowlers he had finally convinced to have a go was refused to bowl because of a late deposit..Mac had sent an email threatening to withdraw and the committee percieved it as he withdrawing which was NOT the case...Once Mac realized the committee had taken it as that he wrote not one but two letters of apology and expressed that he still wanted to participate as the information he was given was wrong....However the committee has decided that Mac will not participate and that was that....it's a real shame that someone who has represented this state at the highest level for 10 years out of the last sixteen...has been refused the right to bowl in Rauchig ..a tournament he has held at the highest reguard and of which he has been trying desperately to raise it's profile and enlist more bowlers to participate in....a real pity :(

BANG !!!!!!!! DJ
Thats how it went down !!!

Congrats go to Ian & Mac on their 300's at Dandenong
Just a question to Ian - did you put pink grips into that new ball??
Brian, Fay & the Big Mother

Well done to Ian and Mac on their great 300 games. Strahany, Yvonne told me that Patrick told you that you would bowl a 300 game with your new ball, and guess what? You did....Well done.......As for you Mac, I did put up the challenge for you didn't I. I did tell you that you were letting us down with all the 300 games being bowled and that you hadn't bowled one yet......So what did you do.....300 here we come....Well done....To have 2 bowled on the same night is an achievement in itself, with Paul Francis nearly making it 3 after bowling a 298 game. Well done Paul.....That makes it a total of 6 300 games for this season so far and we are only half way through.....Once again well done, lets see how many more can be bowled during the rest of the season....As Mary said to me on Thursday night, think it is time for one of our females to bowl one....What do you reckon ladies?.......Cheers Barb

What an absolute disgrace. That's all I've got to say about that. VicTenpins.....you guys are mad!

As for Mac....you're a deadset legend! From your teammates.....Congratulations! Well done to Ian on his perfecto.

6 perfect games in a season? What on earth pattern are you guys laying down there? And how do you split the HIGH GAME award?? :D:D

Back
Top Bottom