300Global Opens for Business

Jase

Admin
Staff member
This was taken from a thread that Phil Cardinale started on another bowling site.

SAN ANTONIO, Mike Sellers and Phil Cardinale, former VP’S OF Columbia Industries, have joined forces to form 300 Global LLC.

300 Global will be the umbrella company under which Dynoroos, AMF300, and its own brand of 300 Global performance balls will be distributed world wide. Dynoroos, a performance shoe, has ample inventory and will make a running name change to “3G” as current inventory is depleted. In addition to the balls, shoes and AMF300 product line, 300 Global will bring unique products to market, such as the world’s first remote control bowling ball, which is expected to be demonstrated at Bowl Expo. This unique product will add a new dimension to recreation bowling.

300 Global will distribute and is in the midst of securing manufacturing, its own brand of high performance high tech products. “We have some of the most experienced people in the industry available to us, as well as some of the best resins too” said Sellers. “If you add up all the experienced people and contacts we have, it would be unfair to call this a start up operation, I fully expect 300 Global to be selling balls by June if not sooner” added Cardinale.

Joining Mike Sellers (Operations) and Phil Cardinale (Sales and Marketing) will be Eric Thomas (Sales) Dale Garner (Sales/ Customer Service), Kyle Burns (International Sales), Dan Speranza (Operations) and George Brooks (Operations).

For additional information, feel free to contact Information Phil Cardinale at:
300 Global LLC
4837 West Ave
San Antonio Texas 78213
1-800 424-Bowl (2695)
Local 210-343-3300
Fax 210 343-3301
Email inquiries to [email protected]
Personal can be contacted via email using first name and last initial @300global.com

Looks like it didn't take him long to start something up after Ebonite bought C300 and company.

In addition to the balls, shoes and AMF300 product line, 300 Global will bring unique products to market, such as the world’s first remote control bowling ball, which is expected to be demonstrated at Bowl Expo. This unique product will add a new dimension to recreation bowling.

I want to see it, wow!

In addition to the balls, shoes and AMF300 product line, 300 Global will bring unique products to market, such as the world’s first remote control bowling ball, which is expected to be demonstrated at Bowl Expo. This unique product will add a new dimension to recreation bowling.
And to 900 series records? Keep it away from Mushtare for goodness sake or the 6 game record will go too :rolleyes: (but I'll have one ;) )

Great George
does this mean I can sit at the Bar right through my league ? Hic!
Better order 2 - one for the spares - Bowling shoes will be a thing of the past along with all the other accesories we use
Guess the pro shops will be carrying batteries from now on

KJ

Back
Top Bottom