$3000.00 NATIONALLY RATED BURDEKIN OPEN

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey everyone just a quick post to let you all know that due to some very generous sponsors, (trackstar bowling products) first place is garuanteed again $3000 and also the feild will increase due to this fortune.
Those not wishing to miss out on there prefered squads please ring me on 0415190433 and i can take preferences over the phone and answer any questions you may have.
Also the calcutta will be on friday night and im sure we will reach our $2000 prize pool there again and firts place will take home an estimated $1800 again.
Last year Brando took out the $3000 and his misses took out the $1800 calcutta first place handy bit of cash for overseas trip hey brando

BURDEKIN OPEN $3000 FIRST PLACE GUARANTEED

Sorry Graham i hope i havent upset you.
lol :lol:
The dates are 10 , 11 , 12th of september
Yes it is Rated
Yes it is a awsome tourny

Sam,

Count me in, I'll be there with bell's on.

The 2003 tournament was well run and a great time was had by all, as well as witnessing first hand why Brando is one of the Nations top bowlers.

I'll have 10 months to get 4 more revs on my ball (400% increase on my current shot) and come down and beat you in the oil :D :D

Seriously though it is a great tournament, and you'd be mad not to come up for it.

Cheers

Steve

Reef Trip Burdekin Open

Hey everyone we have just signed a deal with a Reef tour boat to have to Reef Fishing trips the days leading up to the Burdekin Open $3000.00
The two trips are Thursday DAY/NIGHT Price :$100.00 (includes everything, yes guys even the piss) the alchol is proudly donated br Trackstar Bowling Products.
The second trip is a day trip friday day arrive back by 5.00pm and total cost is :$60.00( again all inclusive package)
there are only there are only 4 SPOTS left for thursday overnight trip and ten spots for friday day trip left, so get in early.
Squad listings for the open will be up soon and nominations are open dor the skins on Friday night.

BURDEKIN OPEN $3000 FIRST PLACE GUARANTEED

Hey there guys just a quick reminder about the up and coming National rated Burdekin Open (NTH QUEENSLAND OPEN) that is being played over the 10th 11th and 12th. I only have limited spots left in A and Csquad so just email or call me with your squad preference.
Also to those that have there names down in squads a deposit of $60.oo must accompany your entry form to secure your spot in the squad you prefer. The dead line for that will be August 31st anytime past that your spot will be filled by a reserve.
The squads will be posted up on the internet next week.
Thanks guys and see you there.
TRACKSTAR

Hey Sam - put me & Kirsty down - one in A and one in C squad please.

Cheers.

Hey Rob thanx for that mate i have put kirsty in A squad and yourself in C squad if this posses a broblem please let me know and i will change it. Would you like to both go in the skins as we have only three spots left?

Thanks Sam, put us both into the skins. Can you also put Rick Carlos and Kim Munson down for the tournament and the skins if you have room - Kim in A and Ricky in C squad for now, and I'll check with them tonight to see which squads they want.

Confirm C squad for me please, but take me out of the skins now due to work commitments, sorry, I am sure somebody will grab the spot.

Josie Adams

Hey Josie i have put you in c squad and taken you out of A squad and taken you out of the skins.
Only 10 spots left then the open is full guys well done

Hey Sam,

Can you please put me in B squad, and if this is full throw me into A squad.

Cheers

Steve :D :D

PS If I have already nominated a squad then disregard this message

Hey Sam -

hows about a squad listing for both the Open and the skins? Thanks muchly :D

Broni

Back
Top Bottom