300????

i hav bowl three santioned 300 games and 5 or 6 in practise games. 8) 8) 8)

hey, my boi derek adams, if ya know him, has bowled 7 sanctioned 300's..... 2 back to back!! pretty sick stuff, my boi is a LEGEND!!!

adam i have just looked at the up dated list of 300s bowled and i cant see your namw anywhere. 300 for 3 games series dont count

bahahahahahahah

hey,

isnt it funny i cant see adams name there either.....would big adam care to explain pls

"hey adam starts with "c" and ends in "ounselling".....think it ova!!!

later marc

ive bowled at least 30 300s lol my names adam y do i make up all this crap
hey man why do u lie for just tell the truth and then u might have some pplz that like u on here and STOP MENTIONING CENTRAL UR NOT ON THE TEAM

i can't help it if they haven't gotten onto the web it just hasn't happened to me, i now i've bowl them and thats all thats counts and councelling maybe you need some tookey if you have a problem with me. :roll: :roll:

Well if there is no official record of your alleged 300s, you have to expect some scepticism.

Peanut said:
~Mrs Storm~ said:
Maybe they were handicapped???

Na 1 pin no-tap
Come to think of it me and Jen are absolute legends at rolling 300's...in 6 no-tap :lol:

Bubyee PS i got 11 in a row once in 6 no-tap and got a 5. Another time i got a gutterball after about 7 in a row :oops: :lol:

Rowey :p