300 at Nationals for Ron Voukolos

bm2

I'm still standin'
Ron Voukolos last night threw a 300 during squads at the National Championships. Can't tell you what his series was though, nor how long it has been since a 300 has been thrown at Kirwan, but I am sure it has been awhile. Pity it wasn't during a league, as the money board up there said $3000 during teams!

Bad luck about the money, but congratulations and well done - looks like Kirwan can be beaten after all! :wink:

Broni & Jagga 8)

hey
Im not to sure about Rons final series but that is the first ever 300 game to be thrown at Kirwan. Maybe well see a heap more over the next few days.

Katherine :fadein:

300 number two for kirwan, not even 24 hours after rons

Morty Douglass bowled the 2nd 300 in less than 24 hours at kirwan this morning. i had the pleasure of seeing almost every shot.

great effort after his 289 yesterday morning!

well done guys.. hopefully our sa guys n gals can pull something outta the bag on thursday :)

cheers
martina

Congrats to Ron and Morty on your 300's. This might be one of the highest scoring Rachuigs/Adult Nats yet.

Newayz GO WA!!!!!

Could well be Adrian - Douglass 300, Voukolos 300, Dave Turnage 298, Douglass 289 - Not bad for the first week :!:

You watch 'em change later on this week :wink:

yeah soz about that rons 300 was the 2nd one and it shouldve said that I didnt realise until yesterday my bad

Katherine :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom