300 for Chris WIngett at Nationals

DaleS

A big congratulations goes out to my young friend Chris Wingett who shot 300 today on lanes 25 & 26 during his 5 man teams at the Nationals.

He shot it with his Storm 2nd Dimension. Well done mate, it was a pleasure to watch and to be there on the lanes with you.

Well done mate.... I believe thats twice I've predicted you bowling a 300!!

What a champion bowler this kid is! I also had the pleasure of bowling with Chris in the team. The only 300 game at the Adult Nationals thus far and bowled by a youth who in my mind is one of - if not the greatest up and coming talent in the country. If Storm don't jump on this kid with a deal then it will be their loss and someone elses gain!!!
Great game Chris and I hope to see you throw another.

The wooly little **** throws another one!!! :) Anything over 240 on that shot is hard certainly one of the better ones ive seen

Hey man your lucky I gave you that spot two hahaha jks mate congratulations keep team comming for sharp

congratulations chris, every accolade that comes your way is well deserved. Like grant said storm needs to sign this man up he is one of the best up and coming bowlers in the country. keeep em coming chris

Wingettttt.

you're a total legend.
definatly well deserved.

i agree with pattyyyyyyy 100% storm need to sign this kidddd up.

keep up the good work kiddoo :)

Back
Top Bottom