300 at Franger

JAY K

Congratulations to Paul Francis for his 300 game tonight in the FJB Doubles League. Just another one :p

paul francis the mighty mighty boomer you are a champion what a great game and series 783 :lol: :lol:

i am the proudest son in the world at the moment not only did you bowl a 300 with me there this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you bowled it in our team HOMER AND BART . it was so sweet to watch the last few balls perfect in the pocket well done dad you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D> :lol: :lol:
tony coco your a legend another one for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done

Would just like to congratulate paul Francis on a superb game how many is that now.
Congrats Boomer

thats 2 he bowled his first in 1998 city championships at moorabin

congrats pauly on your second 300,it sounds like you were inspired by one paul trotter's effort at boronia on saturday.the only difference you carried on the last shot.maybe we might see a lefty in the rachig team this year? :?

jay k did you bowl better this week i see no post you obviously improved.

Paul you piece of s%&t out with you sat you & clair didnt let me you suck well done mate >>>>>>renta

Congrats Paul. Nice game, and a long time between drinks as well.

Keep up the good bowling. Looks like Frankston is the place for the 300 games at the moment.

Well done old fella, been a while between drinks. Carol said get stuffed you old fart, but congrats anyway and why can't you do it in her league?
Would like to know which ball it was? Well Done again mate, can't think of anyone who deserves another one more.

Just jumped on total bowling to catch up on whats happening and could not have been more pleased to see that you bowled another 300 Paul, you are no doubt a superstar and lets look forward to you carrying that form into eastcoast this year.
Congratulations once again

Linda Wilson =D>

Well done Pauly,

Not a bad effort for a left handed old fella :lol:

Just kidding mate, you will have to try for one at the marathon.

Rob

Well done Paul great to see the 300's coming for lefties. Hope you maintain your form through the next month or so with all the big tournies coming up.

By the way Mac you better make that two lefties in Rachuig this year.

dad bowled it with his outrage the ball i wanted him to give me its a bloody good thing he didnt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Pauly,

Huge congrats, like I said, it took long enough for another lefty to bowl one at Frankston.

Nice series too, although I know you're a little disappointed.

Great bowling, keep it up!!

Bec

Back
Top Bottom