Porto 300 Best lefty at Werribee 296 LOL

MR HOLD3M

Would like to congratulate David Porto on his 300 game and 800 series tonight at Werribee well done .And would also like to congratulate Rod Francis on his 296 game and 750 series in same game on different lanes pesky bucket never mind you will get it next time. HMMMM both lefties makes you wonder doesnt it LOL.But seriously well bowled guys.:D :D :D

BLIT.....

Well done mate and congrats on making the grand final. Pity you will need more then the 812 you chucked tonight to win!!

:D

hahaha, yeah dont forget you have to match my 755 tonight as well.

LOADER YOU ARE MINE :D :D, just think mince meat, thats what you need to picture ;)

well done porto, thats now 3 times tonight i have congratulated you, dont expect it for another 12 months;)

craig said:
hahaha, yeah dont forget you have to match my 755 tonight as well.
LOADER YOU ARE MINE :D :D, just think mince meat, thats what you need to picture ;)

Running scared from me are you showtime??
You should know by now that I love what are virtually scratch matches!!
Will be a very very good night of bowling coming up! (Just a pity that Loader is going to touch you up! :p)

Congrats Porto...
I think you are an absolute legend.. shattered i didnt get to see it..
Good luck on the weekend..
court
xxx

HEY BLIT BOY .... meh ... I will not congratulate u since I've already wrote in ur other thread ... but all I'm gonna say is this ... "GO TEAM SLURPEE" ... hahaha ...Showtime is soooooooooo gonna kill me ... hahaha
... & Congrats Rocket Rod on ur 296 game in the 3rd ... job well done mate ...
Can't wait til next wk's final .... ooh yeah .... :cool:

I have already said congrats but i will do it again coz its an outstanding acheivement on gettin ya 3rd. Cant wait to see the 4th.. maybe do it at the marathon in werribee on anzac day.. then i might be able to see one.

:x-mas: well done santa (porto)the green ball is awesome ,dosnt matter you have skinny legs ,
look out JBT glad its you guys,emerson all stars still in good form
well done again dave
regards
Scott and Jo

Porto 300, and he will be top in Canberra with about 180 ave...lol
You are the bowling guru Porto, keep rolling, kicking names and taking ass, or aren't we allowed to talk about that yet Porto?

:D Congrats Porto on your 300 last night.......

Just remember that I have something for you..... please DONT be scared this
time.........

Good luck next week in the Grand Final

296!!!!
I heard a little rumour Rod shot A 2 9 6 :eek:
Could it be true.... is Rodney not perfect?????
I am shattered.:(
At least he won the high game with handicap. It was more than Porto got for the game!
Once again, well done Porto. Well deserved.
Griffo

Hey Porto, there must be something in the water hey?!! Another emerson bowler rolling a 300!!

Congratulations on your perfect game, from all up here in sunny Shepparton!!

Paige

ps keep kicking craig's toosh!!

Griffo said:
296!!!!
I heard a little rumour Rod shot A 2 9 6 :eek:
Could it be true.... is Rodney not perfect?????

Griffo

He left a perfect bucket (even rode it a little). The Second Coming didn't quite live up to it's name...but i reckon it will soon.

Back
Top Bottom