300 and 269

L

LG

Congratulations to Matt Francis on another 300 game. Apparently the first 300 game bowled in league proper at Tuggeranong. Bowled in the Cash Doubles League

We could of seen a 600 doubles score with Drew Charlton on 9 in a row but it is a tough gig to get up after your team mate has completed 12 in Row. 569 this is going to be tough to beat for high team game, well done guys

Nice..

Great game, nice series.

Hopefully you guys can replicate such form in your next Tournament and go home with a win. :wink:

CASH DOUBLES

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH BOWLERS. IT WAS AWSOME TO WATCH BOTH BOWLERS.
WELL DONE!!!!! :D :D :D

I would like to add my congratulations to a fantastic peformance by Matt and Drew. This is not only a great achievement by both bowlers who have such enormous talent and ability but also vindicates the consistant, sanctionable lane conditions that our Tech.team at Tuggers work so hard to achieve night in and night out. The age old adage of 'when you shake the bottle hard enough the craem will always rise to the top' certainly applies here. Well done gents on a stellar performance!

Back
Top Bottom