SPC Spot results and 300 game

CT

Firstly i'd like to congratulate Chris Bateup on bowling a 'perfect' 300 game this evening. From what i was told (i was too far away to see) every shot was right in the 1-3 (he's right handed LOL). A very nice way to finish off the evening indeed.
Here are the results from the Spot tournament

1 Chris Thomas 2224 (10 game totals)
2 Drew Charlton 2164
3 Chris Bateup 2144
4 Jeff Whitty 2114
5 Matt Francis 2111
6 Dean Crampton 2098
7 Jon Green 1981
8 Mark Jordan 1959
9 Justin Petrass 1873
10 Annette Bateup 1733
11 Nick Green 1508 (Injury)
12 Michelle Livanes 1429

A good time was had by all and I would like to thank Chris Bateup and the team at Tuggeranong for running the event.

CT

Yep, thanks Chris and all - had a great time. When's the next one on?

Now if I could just take back that 130 game in there somewhere I'd be in the hunt dammit...

Wow, a good night to be called Chris! Congratulations to both of you! Some nice bowling all around.

Cheers,
Jason

Thanks for the event Chris and well done on your 300 and also well done to Chris T for winning. Was good to see people have a crack who had no intention of going to SPC and was a good tune up hopefully for those who are heading to Melbourne.

Hopefully you can run a few of these before other majors, time of the event wasn't too bad in the end either.

Cheers

Drew

Thanks for every one who turned up on the night. It was a good night. Thanks guys for the compliment on the 300, was my best one.

Would like to run a win a spot tourny for all the major events.

Thanks again for all who supported this one.

Chris;)

Back
Top Bottom