Michael Cunningham - Excellent 300

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have had the privilege to witness my doubles partner Michael Cunningham bowl one of the finest 300 games I have ever seen in the Cash Doubles League in Tuggeranong tonight.

12 Balls in the pocket. One messenger (a beauty) in the middle and the last 3 thrown methodically right into the slot. In fact, a blown five pin was the furthest he got out of the pocket.

Superb game mate. Merry Christmas.

Cheers,
Jason

A massive congrats to you Michael on such a fine achievement. Its good to see good things coming from you mate. What a great Chrissy present eh?
More of a miracle that it was at Tuggers.
What ball and what series?
Teach Craigy how to do it...hahaha!

Jen

A HUGE congrats to you, Mick. You've been bowling absolutely awesomely of late, and this is more proof of your great bowling.

I couldn't think of a kinder and more deserving person for this to happen to before Christmas! :D

Cya at State...and bring it on!

Bubye

Rowey :p

P.S Merry Christmas just got merrier.

Well Well Well,

All i can say is " ITS ABOUT TIME" Geez.

But anyways yeah nice game and all that stuff lol

Also you better be bowling this good at shield buddy or else

But yeah congrats on a well deserved achievement.

hey everyone

To answer jens i bowled the 300 with the ONE and for the series i bowled a 245 219 300 and 180 for a 944 for 4 games

thanks for all the congrats everyone

Michael

We would like to congratulate our son, Michael, on his first 300, but sorry we weren't there to see his great achievement.

Mum & Dad

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Well done Michael!!!
Its the first of many more 300's to come!!!
Good on you,you deserve this huge milestone.
Just hope we are all their next time to cheer you on!!!!!
Lynda,Garry,Chloe and Nathan
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woo Hoo!
Well done Michael on getting 300 (with im sure many more to come!)
You really deserve it after bowling a 299 and 298
Lets hope you can pull out another one for shield eh? :D

Chloe

A HUGE CONGRATS, Thats a top effort well done im sure there are many more to come in the future well done again.
Love Dee

Michael,

The news has even made it to the Sinai in Eygpt. Great to hear that you have finally have cracked it. I hope this one of many to come for you

Regards

Colin

Congratulations Michael!! =] Your a champion, i knew you would get there!! Well done, and ill see you soon hey! have a fantastic Christmas!!

Jesikah and Wendy

hey michael nice game u finally did at third time lucky lol we just need lots of them at nats, now u just need a 1000 series it should be coming soon lol

Hey..
Good on you michael you deserved it..
im sure there is plenty more to come:D
Have fun
<3 Jess.xx

Back
Top Bottom