298 for Paul Oakley

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Yes, one of the newest members of staff at Moonah almost reached perfection, only having a 4-9 to stop him, for a 298. This follows a 299 game by Paul in July this year. Gotta be a 300 around the corner to complete that collection of rings now!! :)

Congrats and I guess bad luck Paul.

Yes I heard there was two big games last night, Paul's big 298 and one from an unnamed (Denis Eastly) 119. Lanes must have been eazy :twisted: or does Paul get the inside info. Nice game Paul :!: P.S. chairs and monitors don't mix. :?

almost again

Also add that the following night, Paul started with the first 10, only to leave a flat 10 pin.....for a 289.

Please stop throwing AMF award games, you are sending the company broke........AGAIN!!!!!!!

Paul's got be one of the unluckiest bowlers getting around at the moment :shock:
A 290.....A Solid 10-pin giving him a 299 a few months later then, a cold 4-9 split giving him a 298 then a weak 10-pin giving him a 289 the following night.
Surely there s a 300 around the corner......somewhere :wink:
The only piece of advice I could give is - don't give up.
I all but gave up on ever shooting a 300 after having 6 opportunities in 8 weeks late last year to post one - and getting tapped to buggery and not shooting a 300.
Then another 4 opportunies earlier in the year saw me being tapped out of calculation again......I thought "nah some bastard's got it in for me" then out of the blue out one came......just makes me realise how LUCKY I was.
Stick at it Pauly - It'll be there when you least expect it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom