Paul Oakley 299 at Moonah

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Sponsors league on Wed the 26/6 had another great game bowled by Paul Oakley, but unfortunately not quite PERFECT enough......a 299

One of the coldest 10 pins I have seen.

And yes.....ball is legal.

Great game, and bad luck Paul

Congratulations Paul on what was a fantastic 299 game.
I thought you'd nailed that 12th shot and nearly fell over when I saw the Solid 10-pin stand.
Never mind anyway because I think there's a 300 just around the corner for you.
At least you pinched the High Series off me by two pins tonight with an excellent 734 series.
icon_mad.gif
Just kidding.
A little disappointing that some other happenings' later on in the evening overshadowed your big night.
4th Highest Game in Sponsors League since it's inception in 1963.
WELL DONE MATE
icon_wink.gif

Sponsors league on Wed the 26/6 had another great game bowled by Paul Oakley, but unfortunately not quite PERFECT enough......a 299

One of the coldest 10 pins I have seen.

And yes.....ball is legal.

Great game, and bad luck Paul

Congratulations Paul on what was a fantastic 299 game.
I thought you'd nailed that 12th shot and nearly fell over when I saw the Solid 10-pin stand.
Never mind anyway because I think there's a 300 just around the corner for you.
At least you pinched the High Series off me by two pins tonight with an excellent 734 series.
icon_mad.gif
Just kidding.
A little disappointing that some other happenings' later on in the evening overshadowed your big night.
4th Highest Game in Sponsors League since it's inception in 1963.
WELL DONE MATE
icon_wink.gif

thanks andrew and matty for your messages bit of a bummer that 10 pin but doesn't matter thanks guys

thanks andrew and matty for your messages bit of a bummer that 10 pin but doesn't matter thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom