2014 Luke Fowler Memorial Open

roodsy1

Hi all,
Please find attached the entry form for the Luke Fowler Memorial Open to be held at port Port Macquarie on the 2nd of November. The tournament has been pushed back and downsized this year due to lack of sponsorship and rushing to get it up and running this year. Hopefully with your support this year we will be able to bring it back bigger and better next year.
There will also be fun skins on the Saturday night like last year to have a drink and celebrate Luke it is also a great time to get to know everyone, more information about the skins night will follow.

EDIT:
The doubles handicap Skins
check in 5:15pm for 5:30 start on Saturday the 1st of November.
Four Games.
Team average will be the combined average of both both bowlers as of the 30th of august 2014 halved.
Entry Fee is $50 per person.
First prize each skin will be $100

Regards
James

Attachments

• 2014 luke fowler memorial.pdf
    521.2 KB · Views: 62
Hi guys with much regret due to lack of numbers the tournament has been cancelled. We hope to be back bigger and better next year

Hi guys, I currently run the WBT in Queensland and am moving to Port in 3 weeks. I'd love to help u out with organising some sponsors and getting some big names.

Hi guys, I currently run the WBT in Queensland and am moving to Port in 3 weeks. I'd love to help u out with organising some sponsors and getting some big names.

I went last year Jay. Couldn't make it this year. If you put your 2 bobbs worth in for next year I will make sure that I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom