2013 Luke Fowler Memorial Open

wave bowl

Hi All,
Please find attached the entry form for our memorial open at Port Macquarie Wavebowl. the open will be held on Saturday 31st of August and Sunday 1nd of September and on Saturday night there will be a handicapped doubles skins which will be a less competitive fun night.

Plenty of cash up for grabs.

$50 deposit will be required to confirm entry.

This the second year of the Luke Fowler Memorial so please support it.

For any more details please contact the bowl on 65832238 or post below.

Regards,

James

Attachments

• Luke Fowler Memorial 2013 Entry Form.pdf
    806.7 KB · Views: 70
Is that a typo on the entry form or are we required to pay an extra $50 in stage 2 sunday if we qualify? Bringing the total entry fee up to $150 for the 16 men and 8 women that cut?

On another note the format looks great hopefully the squads fill up. Should be a good weekend!

Hi James,

Is it possible to re-post the entry form ? ( A little hard to read) Are you accepting entries via Total bowling?

Mark

Here is a better quality upload of the entry form. Yes entries via total are fine. There will be some squad lists up soon.

James

Attachments

• Luke fowler_2013_Entry Form.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 36
Hi James,

Could you please add Mark Stephens and Clare Stephens to the Open format. We ask that we be placed the B squad because we will be travelling up from Canberra the night before. I will get one of my parents, who are both locals to drop our deposit into the bowl this week. Can you confirm our squad placement so we can make travel arrangements. Looking forward to bowling in this great event.

Mark.

Heres the squad listings so far. Depending on numbers if these fill there could be another added

Attachments

• Luke Fowler Memorial 2013 squad lists.pdf
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
Hi James,
Can you please put Kim Hurst & Karen Middleton down for squad B
thanks heaps can't wait to see everyone

Bummer, wish I had known about this. Would be great bowling in memory of the big fella, bless his soul.

Back
Top Bottom