2012 VSS - Event 4 @ Narre Warren Sunday 8th July

Luke - please add Bryce Woszczeiko - not sure why he wasnt on original list pretty sure we put his name down at chirnside??

Ok guys, here's an updated list.
Look forward to see you all on Sunday at Narre!
1 Tony Aarons
2 David Altman
3 Ivan Aranda
4 Adam Baker
5 Leesa Bartlem
6 Scott Berger
7 Adam Brooks
8 Troy Brooks
9 Ryan Burton
10 Dena Buxton
11 Chris Castle
12 Ben Coupland
13 Gavin Cox
14 Brendan Crisp
15 Mary Dodds
16 Steve Eeles
18 Jane Finch
19 Shane Fitzgerald
20 Scott Fulton
21 Troy Gaylard
22 Ralph Harford
23 Warren Hinchliffe
24 Simon Hocking
25 Brandan Howe
26 Vi Huynh
27 Mike Kennedy
28 Nell Kieseker
29 Shane McLean
30 Nicole McPartlane
31 Andrew Mead
32 Nick Membery
33 Jenny Notman
34 Tony Pappin
35 Vanessa Pappin
36 Rick Richmann
37 Chris Rosetta
38 Maurice Sgroi
39 Brien Show-Yin
40 Terry Silva
41 Mac Stewart
42 Andrew Thorpe
43 Steve Toth
44 Paul Trotter
45 Bec Whiting
46 Barry Wicks
47 Nick Williamson
48 Michael Wilson
49 Bryce Woszczieko
50 Bryan Woszczieko
51 Michael Bosma
52 Barry Dodds
53 Jason Drake
54 Adam Hayes
55 Ben Horroks
56 Mark Johnston
57 Jayden Kalman
58 Tracy Madden
59 Hayden Manskie
60 Chris Mesagno
61 Jim Murray
62 James Owen
63 David Porto
64 Tina Sgroi
65 Richard Tran
66 Matt Whiting
67 Chris Williamson
68 Shane Hadlum
69 Matt Kelly

Please remove Adam Brooks and Chris Rosetta. Chris had a Sking Accident no bowling for 4 to 6 Weeks..:(

I can't seem to find any mention of the Sports Series among the TBA accredited events list...Maybe you can show me exactly how you came by the accreditation ( BTW sanctioning is NOT a term used by the TBA...maybe this is where I misunderstood your answer. )

Paris is a pretty light volume for its length.

Heard something about 35' with 47' buff.
Paris is actually 39' with 47' buff. The last forward load of oil ends @ 39', buff being applied to 47', then the brush lifts.

Having said that, I thought there would be plenty more volume. Felt like some volume didnt get "applied".

There was plenty of volume if you bowled in the right spot, outside 14 board was very light but that shows on the printout. I did get caught out in the first block bowling too wide and shot 345 as a consequence, once l moved in and matched up the equipment l didn't throw any blocks under 400. (until the final) I saw way to many people playing the wrong part of the lane and they struggled for that reason.

Yeah i found the same thing i was using the wrong ball on the wrong part of the line
moved very deep and changed ball and had nothing under 440 for the rest of the three blocks

Couldnt really give the pocket away on the right...25 thru 20 at the arrows, no wider than 13 at the break with plenty of speed or it wouldnt hold. For me anyway.
Regardless, that line was dead halfway thru the finals

Sorry, haven't been able to get on here for long in the last 2 weeks with school holidays in full swing!

Wayne: The 2012 VSS is not accredited. With the loss of our major sponsor this year and the decision not to increase memberships/entry fees while still maintaining last years levels of payouts, the funds were extremely tight. Next year there will be a change in fees and accreditation will be factored in. The TBA card requirement was a carry over from previous years, however with all Victorian bowlers now supposed to be registered I saw no need to change the requirement. There shouldn't be an unregistered bowler in the state.

Regarding the pattern, it was unmodified Paris. The pattern was taken from the WTBA site and entered into the machine. Variations to other centres running the pattern as printed would be due to lane surface, topography and conditioning machine. As mentioned above, the pattern itself is reasonably light considering the length. At 21.55ml total volume, that's not far off many house shots. Compare that to WTBA Stockholm (34ft) at 26.05ml for example and you see a pattern that has 5ml less oil but is 13ft longer.

Back
Top Bottom