2011 QLD Hammer Classic Results

B Squad After 4

Mark, if you dont have Microsoft excel then visit TBA site as i email the same time i post here. If not i will convert a PDF copy tonight when i get home tonigt

Attachments

• Hammer Classic Web.xls
    117.5 KB · Views: 59
A big thank you to Andrew for looking after the scores today
made my day a lot easier :D

Cheers Carol

A Squad 14 Games
B Squad 18 Games

Next post will be after they have finished

Attachments

• Hammer Classic Web.xls
    48 KB · Views: 53
Well Done to
Graeme Morgan & Christene Webster on wining the 2011 HAMMER Senior Classic.

The Middle Road prove to be a testing pattern for the seniors but it proved it was neither too hard or too easy. Sparing was the critical part of the game.
The weekend went smoothly and all squads ran on time with no major breakdowns, but due to some unsual situations, a few balls had collisions with machinery but all owners of the balls have been happily looked after ;)

The two deposit spots for Queenslanders outside the money goes to Vaughan White (M) & Coral Haworth (F) - Thank you to Looks Good Painting (Jagga & Broni) for their Sponsorship of this.

We have to thank our wonderful sponsors for their continued support of Senior Bowling because without them this tournament would not be as good
HAMMER USA - nothing hits like a hammer
SHOE FRESH - the ultimate in foot care and freshness
CABOOLTURE INSTANT PRINT - for all your Printing needs
ROMANTIC NOTIONS - Everything You Need for that Special Day
WICKED STICKZ - Stickers - Existing or Specially Made
CABOOLTURE BOWL - 'THE BOWL'
MOBITECH - Wayne Brockman ...Mobile Computer Wiz.
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP - Your OneStop ProShop
LOOKS GOOD PAINTING - Painting Your Home or Business
LOGOMOTIF - Peter Martin - the man for Bowling Shirts
TOTAL BOWLING - #1 for Bowling News and Information
NORTHFIELD MOOROOKA - Fantastic Sounds for your car
VIC WILKINS

A massive thank you to Brian, Ronnie and their wonderful staff who kept things running smoothly. Also to Pedro & the boys WELL DONE.

Personal thanks to Belinda, Mary & Dave Flower for helping out with the Airport pick ups. These guys make it a little easier to get you to Caboolture.

This year a newcomer to our crew was Andrew Christopher, who looked after the scores and posting the results on the net - THANK YOU.

A lovely group of friends who surpise me with a gift and to them ... you are so bad - you made me cry but thank you.
I hope everyone had a good & safe trip home, some of you we will see at the Black & White next month, others we hope to see you next year on the 21st & 22nd January 2012

Regards
Carol

Back
Top Bottom