Results after 10 games - Squad B

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE RESULTS.xls
    402.5 KB · Views: 54
Results after 10 games - B Squad and 6 games C Squad

Attachments

405.5 KB · Views: 48
Final results for Saturday - 10 games. 6 games each squad tomorrow then 8 women play 7 games matchplay - 15 men play 7 games matchplay (3 to pair).

Attachments

403.5 KB · Views: 147
What an absolute pleasure to have sat and watched the seniors & grand seniors bowl today. Goes to show that the seniors do enjoy their bowling.

Some excellent scores also bowled.

CONGRATULATIONS Mary & the team on a job well done.
Mrs P.

It is not over yet, Mrs. P !!

Attaching results after 4 games Sunday morning, C Squad.

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE RESULTS MEN.pdf
    199.7 KB · Views: 55
  • BLACK & WHITE RESULTS WOMEN.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 39
300 to BOB WHYBROW bowling with a Hot Sauce Pearl (Hammer) - receives bonus $500 from sponsor HAMMER.
Just as well the world did not end yesterday !!!!! Congrats.

Flower

Attaching results: 16 games for C Squad and 12 games for B Squad

Attachments

128.5 KB · Views: 53
    207.4 KB · Views: 77
Results for Men & Women after 16 games qualifying - bowlers have finished Yoga warm-up before finals.

Attachments

214 KB · Views: 136
    133.7 KB · Views: 68
Attaching matchplay results

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE RESULTS MATCHPLAY.pdf
    94 KB · Views: 65
Attached are Final Matchplay Scores

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE RESULTS MATCHPLAY.pdf
    101.4 KB · Views: 145
  • BLACK & WHITE RESULTS MATCHPLAY SCORES.pdf
    142.7 KB · Views: 104
There were some big scores bowled over the two days. Congratulations to Brenton & Jeanette on winning. Nice to see some South Aussies up there (well done Jill on 3rd). Hopefully I will see you up there next year.

Cheers

Well done to all. Lots of good scores. Well done to my ball driller Mr. Davy for his win also keeping SA on the map and for the lefty.......:)

Well done to Jill for her 3rd.

Cheers

Tony

Aspley 10 Pin Bowl would like to congratulate Jeanette Baker & Brenton Davy on their wins yesterday.

Also, we would like to congratulate our own Barb Richmond for coming 4th in the Ladies and Peter Williams on coming 2nd in the Men's. What a fantastic effort!

Thank-you to Mary and her wonderful Team for a great weekend. The atmosphere was fantastic and it was great to see so MANY high scores bowled here in our Center. We look forward to seeing you all back again next year :)

I would just like to re-iterate what I said at Aspley. Thanks to the tournament team, run with an iron fist by Flower (j/k's LOL), all the sponsors, and especially to Aspley 10 pin bowl, who bent over backwards to make us all feel welcome. I got up there early and they could not do enough to help us out. I certainly look forward to going back next year. Also thanks to everyone that stayed back and watched the finals. The atmosphere in the last couple of games was really good!

Back
Top Bottom